• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

regaining his mind he lifts the foot and flips rosh off but grabbed the cup so it didn't spill and lifts up his own glasses alittle " it is rude to step on people who are already in pain" he said and grabbed a protein shake and paid for it " my name is devon hypernova nova for short, you will find out why nova when the next test comes" he said taking off his sun glasses to reveal blue eyes " can i twirl your hair" he said his eyes sparkling now, and his face dimwitted again

"Well maybe you shouldn't be down on the ground in the walkway, and maybe looking up people's skirts, just a thought, take it or leave it." Roth walked away from the two of them and went back to his seat at the window and opened the laptop and pulled up a 3-D render of his chibi and started working on it some slowly making it more and more HD.

@KittyKiero @alex the fox

The redhead shifted to her feet then, letting out a small sigh before smiling a bit. "It's nice to meet you too. And yes, unfortunately so." Haku's eyes widened then before she quickly shook her head. "I-I didn't mean that as a rude comment towards you or anything like that! I just didn't think... you would defend me. Even if it was just by using what's deemed to be common sense. So now I think you're stuck with me."

With a small nervous laugh, she picked a small decorative plate and began to look over the selections before her. She was in the mood for something... healthy. She didn't have much of a choice, considering her other choice - fattening - was nowhere to be found. It was a school, after all.

@las0r0o7

he blushed " for all you know i am homosexual" he said offended by rosh and then realized what he said. and then went dimwitted

She began to figure the only thing that would relive her of her boredom is picking on some A class jerks. She wasn't a bully but picking a fight with A class jerks who thought they were better than ever one were fun to beat up on.

"That's the catch, I don't know if you are or not, but it doesn't take a genius to know that getting a good look up a skirt or to from time to time is enjoyable." Roth leaned back in his chair and drank some of his tea "Like I said, don't worry about it, it's just lack of common sense, too much IQ is bad, like myself, I think to logically sometimes, but at least I have both common sense and an IQ." He looked over to Haku's plate seeing what all was on it, though none of it seemed apetizing, he looked at Nova who had just darted out of the room "whatever......" He let out a sigh and went back to his chibi work

@KittyKiero @alex the fox

he looks around rosh and spots someone and runs away " BYE!!"

he ran back in "seriously can i play with your hait " he said making a =3= face at haku

There was a recliner slightly closer to Roth, feeling even more nervous than before. Speaking on it was one thing, doing was another. To rid herself of the jitters, she took a large bite of her muffin. Hm, banana nut.

"S-So..." she started, trying to avoid the awkwardness she almost instantly felt, "what is it that you're doing? Some programming... stuff?"

@las0r0o7

"Wha...?" Looking down at Nova, the girl shook her head. "No, I'm sorry. I'm eating right now. Maybe a little later?"

Roth looked over to her noticing the awkward situation she was in "Yes, I want to have the most high resolution avatar around, I'm currently changing the......" He stopped mid sentance to let her answer nova, Roth seemed to already not like him. "Anyways, as I was saying before he came back in here, I'm just changing how it looks really, to make it look more realistic is all."

@KittyKiero

"Ohh... interesting." Haku nodded slowly, taking another bite of her muffin before thinking. Swallowing the section, she was ready to speak again.

"I hope you don't mind if I ask you some things..." She trailed off for a moment before continuing on, not bothering to wait for a response. "I'm not trying to offend your expertise or anything, but why is... updating the resolution so... interesting?" It seemed like a question to her as well. She was trying to find the correct term.

@las0r0o7

"Trying to offend m is very difficult, especially when asking questions, asking questions helps you learn, and, I would've said important or intriguing instead of interesting, but, to answer your question, because it passes time and no one else really does it, plus it's what I'm good at." He looked at the little model on his screen and added the colors to it, the chibi was getting there but it wasn't quite right, there was still something still missing.

@KittyKiero

"Hmm." Haku's gaze trailed elsewhere. She figured there'd be no point to more questions. "Okay then."

Intellect. Nothing but knowledge given like a third-degree burn.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she placed her plate onto the nearby table and stood up. After a small stretch, she moved back to where she formerly sat and picked up her book before making her way back. A quiet read should be good while he continued doing his... thing.

@las0r0o7

He realized that she had no idea on what he was talking about so he took a big drink of his tea and went back to what he was doing, he saw her bring back a book but didn't care to read the title so that he had things that they could talk about "So what are you reading." he didn't take his eyes off his screen for a moment to know that she was already sitting down next to him.

@KittyKiero

see you later going too bed in character too!)) devon curls up beside the girl for comfort, plus then he wouldn't be bothered much. " good night" he yawned then fell asleep curled up like a fox

"H-Huh?!" His sudden question made the girl jump, considering she didn't expect it on many levels. Wasn't he just... staring at the screen like nobody's business.

But that was beside the point. His question made her a little nervous, as seen when she took the plate from the table placed it into her lap just to stare at it.

"O-Oh, uh...." she trailed off, scratching the back of her head with a pink tint across her cheeks. "Nothing interesting. Just, uh, this....er.....book on life!"

At least it was part of the truth.... kinda.

Yaoi is a type of "life" all it's own, right? Y-Yeah, makes sense.

@las0r0o7

Class A........Too peaceful Bah!

Ayaka entered the room with a slam while eating popcorn. Walking inside, she observed the room first before putting her bag on the table and looked out from the window bored...

(had to make a quick entrance)

Roth let out a simple 'Mhm' as his eyes darted around on the screen changing little things here and there for what seemed like little miscellaneous things but were quite significant in the long run "A book on life, I'm impressed someone finally came out with a book like that, now maybe we can understand people." He was being a bit sarcastic but head someone slam the door, he stopped what he was doing and glanced at the door to see another student walk in but didn't pay any attention to it and went back to what he was doing.

@KittyKiero

(Let me see...Haku was surrounded by classmates after beating Add so Roth came to help her by shooing away all the other guys. Momoko and Takara became otaku friends. And Takumi just placed his sweater over Naoya so that he wasn't cold anymore. Let me double-check to see if I missed anything.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back