• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

@alex the fox

Ayaka looked to the side and smiled. "hey" she said calmly before stretch her arms and sighed. "Man, Class isn't starting yet......I wanna play with my avatar right now.." she said while frowning.

Weeeeelll.... can't really nap with company. Maybe I should've just sat in a corner. At least then when people stared at me, I knew why.

With a small breath, Haku opened her eyes and glanced up. It was then she noticed Roth leaving. Well, she did hear him say something about refilling.

"Jeez...." She felt surrounded then. Once more. Even though they paid no mind to her, she still felt.... uncomfortable. Was this going to happen all the time?

"Ngh..." She began to squirm a bit, feeling some type of mysterious pressure.

true but i talked you into it ^3^

Roth came back with another full glass of tea and saw the computer already open and in his spot so that he could fix the 'error' of the clothes but he noticed Haku squirming a bit in her chair so he walked up behind her and poked the top of her head "What are you squirming for." He sat back down in his chair next to her and looked back at the computer at the little chibi and started going through and taking it all apart so that he could work on it and get it all done just like the picture had looked like. "And who might you be" he looked over the computer screen at the new girl at the table for a moment before going back to his computer.

{@las0r0o7 Are you talking to her thoughts? xD }

"Huh?!" The redhead didn't expect that, immediately throwing her hands up to her head as if she feared something else would fall on it. When she heard Roth's voice, however, she managed to calm down. Her face wouldn't stop glowing, now out of embarrassment. "Should I really answer that?"

It seemed Haku couldn't directly answer, considering she "learned her lesson" from having a conversation with him minutes ago.

"Ah...Im Ayaka and you?" She said before looking at him, as if she was observing him which was true. He seems expressionless but there's something more she won't even bother to think about it. Standing up she went behind Roth and looked on the avatar he was working at. "Nova, is that your avatar?" Ayaka asked, looking at the computer.

@alex the fox @las0r0o7

Tsubaki looks around and hums to herself heading to class A. She bit her lip a bit shy as to what it was going to be like. Other than that she was ok. She held her bag to her chest and walked in. "Um... Hello?" she called looking around for someone to at least guide her or tell her something.

Tsubaki smiles "Ah! im looking for Class A" she smiles and looks around "I'm guessing i'm lost..." she laughs and scratches the back of her neck a bit.

Jane looked around at the class A nobody's she had finished fighting she didn't use her avatar to fight though she may be an idiot but she's not an idiot you know. So she uses her physical strength to beat them knowing they are not to tough after all those A class jerks are to busy studying to train. "Freaking geez like usually!" She normally won without any problems and it's starting to get annoying.

walking over to jane he looks at her eyes " you have battle lust.... you must win too easily." he said after he looked up

She looked over turning on her heel almost punching the person square in the face but stopped when she didn't feel any threat from them. "S-sorry almost broke your nose there uhh you are?" She said embarrassingly scratching the back of her head.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]She looked over turning on her heel almost punching the person square in the face but stopped when she didn't feel any threat from them. "S-sorry almost broke your nose there uhh you are?" She said embarrassingly scratching the back of her head.

[/QUOTE]
his hand was at her foot before she stopped " nah i would have been able to stop it. but then i would fall most likely. and i don't want people getting a kick out of someone trying not to be kicked"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back