• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

Jane began to just walked forward. "It looks alot like the school." She said quite impressed by the amount of detail.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jane began to just walked forward. "It looks alot like the school." She said quite impressed by the amount of detail.

[/QUOTE]
true, that is going to change soon, they are gonna make it brick instead of wood soon"

"Thanks." Haku took the cup and blew at the tea a bit before taking a sip. The heat combined with the sweetness of the tea made it taste amazing. "Don't worry, it's great!"

@las0r0o7

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]"Hmm cool so whatvkind of enemies are there?"

[/QUOTE]
well mostly just thugs and thiefs, and a boss with well magery. but i am moving him down to level 10 soon. so peeps don't complain" he said then thought what he said and hid under a table

"Glad you like it, not much longer until the sun sets, I'll give it this cup of tea and it will be gone behind the clouds." Roth took a sip out of his glass looking at the clouds below them and kissed Haku cheek.

@KittyKiero

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jane tapped jis shoulder. "Hey Nova what's wrong!"

[/QUOTE]
" no one can know of this" he said showing her that he was the one making the game

ZerokiraKurayami said:
*haha its ok.. :P *
Tsubaki blinks "you.. dont? i mean... im smart that must be pretty strange no?" she chuckles and shakes her head pressing start and humming @Despairingly Lucky
"Just because you're smart doesn't mean you're weird." Without Tsubaki noticing I turn down the volume and start the match, I turn the volume up when we can move and get Noel to shoot Jin. "Ooop's." I chuckle and look at the screen. Waiting for Tsubaki to start moving so it's not that unfair.

-Just clarifying, I know no one has done this which is great but I will indicate time changes-

*Ha! try to ignore font that big!*

[media]

[/media] (me right now

alex the fox]" no one can know of this" he said showing her that he was the one making the game [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11100-nenma-takashi/ said:
@Nenma Takashi[/URL]

such dance not enough gaara

Tsubaki giggles an smiles "I guess..." She whispered as she move him to attack Noel. "Maybe in the future my mom will change her mind and I'll be able to play more often and be a bit less smart" she smiles and giggles very softly @Despairingly Lucky

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](It's gaara of the funk!)
Jane petted his head. "Stop crying you baby i won't tell anyone k."

[/QUOTE]
omg i am trolling evie bot brb))

"what should i do to preserve anyone from thinking i made this game..

I chuckle, "That's weird. I swear these games are the thing's keeping me from being a overly complete idiot." Noel jump's over Jin and uses revolver blast, "It teaches me strategy... Well, Some do... That makes sense, Right?" I ask, Not quite sure.

Jane rubbed her chin thinking. "I know if people seem like they are starting to know I'll hit em so hard they'll forget all about it!"

Tsubaki laughs softly "I guess..." She becomes a bit lost in thought as she shakes her head a bit and smiles like nothing happened. "But your really smart in your own way" she complimented not noticing that she had stopped pressing the control buttons. @Despairingly Lucky

Jane laughed then with a sad smile looked at the ground. "No one would think for a second some F class delinquent like me could do something this amazing."

Tsubaki giggles softly an kisses his cheek "smart smart smart" I say and laugh looking back at the screen and pressing buttons again "hehe pay back~" she whispers and runs one of her eyes. @Despairingly Lucky

I sit there, Still red faced.

She... Kissed my cheek~

I sat there as Noel took a beating then I snapped back and starting fighting back.

"H-hey! That's no- Oh wait... I did that." I laugh and smile.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Nenma Takashi]Jane laughed then with a sad smile looked at the ground. "No one would think for a second some F class delinquent like me could do something this amazing." [/QUOTE] "they could think that you could draw well and use animation well" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11100-nenma-takashi/ said:
@Nenma Takashi[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back