• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

Tsubaki giggles softly and keeps smiling. "You know your pretty good at this" she mumbles as she watches him get defeated. She smiled "teach me?" She asks @Despairingly Lucky

"Thanks, And teach you how to play the game?" I tilt my head and ask, Not quite sure if that's what she wanted. I Took another bite out of my rice ball and smiles still. @ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki shakes her head "no teach me how to be better at it" she said and laughed finishing her rice ball. @Despairingly Lucky

I chuckle and finish my rice ball also. "Okay, If you insist." I smile and stretch, I go on a rant about mechanic's, how to keep a combo and juggle, All that jazz, Using the controller to explain so I can show Tsubaki the controls. @ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki blinks and nods half the time as she smiles and chuckles "ah... I think I get it now" she laughs "thanks Na-kun!" She pokes his cheek "you look cute when you rumble on like that" she said half asleep as she giggles lowly. @Despairingly Lucky

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Tsubaki blinks and nods half the time as she smiles and chuckles "ah... I think I get it now" she laughs "thanks Na-kun!" She pokes his cheek "you look cute when you rumble on like that" she said half asleep as she giggles lowly. @Despairingly Lucky
My face get's redder, Having Tsubaki just called me cute I could help but do so.

'S-She called me cute!... I'm too excited about that... Aren't I?'

I Looked up at Tsubaki and smiled, Nodding.

"You're welcome. And T-Thanks." I grab my glass of water and down it, I yawn and look at you.

"Are you tired? I kinda am... But I don't want to fall asleep and leave you up alone so... Just asking~"

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]My face get's redder, Having Tsubaki just called me cute I could help but do so.
'S-She called me cute!... I'm too excited about that... Aren't I?'

I Looked up at Tsubaki and smiled, Nodding.

"You're welcome. And T-Thanks." I grab my glass of water and down it, I yawn and look at you.

"Are you tired? I kinda am... But I don't want to fall asleep and leave you up alone so... Just asking~"

[/QUOTE]
(*walks in wearing cultist out fit and burns you on a stake* BURN THE FLIRTER BURN THE FLIRTER!!!!)))

[QUOTE="alex the fox](*walks in wearing cultist out fit and burns you on a stake* BURN THE FLIRTER BURN THE FLIRTER!!!!)))

[/QUOTE]
*Oh my cx Please, No.*

Tsubaki giggles "I'm sleepy too.... Let's sleep?" She asks softly and blushes looking at him playing with her hands as she layed down and curled up. "I still don't wanna sleep though... Even though I'm so sleepy..." She whispers @Despairingly Lucky

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Tsubaki giggles "I'm sleepy too.... Let's sleep?" She asks softly and blushes looking at him playing with her hands as she layed down and curled up. "I still don't wanna sleep though... Even though I'm so sleepy..." She whispers @Despairingly Lucky
@Nenma Takashi[/URL] i will make jane straight as a line just so she can be with me and then you would cry as you made her lesbian))

ZerokiraKurayami said:
I laid down on the bed with Tsubaki and faced towards her, I smiled a weak but sweet smile. "Huh? Why don't you want to sleep?" I Ask, Kinda confused.

Jane pats his head. "No problem after all your the only A class person who doesn't look down on me." She laughed almost surprised that someone other than Nicki could make her laugh. "Hmm wierd"

(NOOOOOO)

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](You wait till F class hears about this!)

Jand teared up. "IDIOT!!!" She didn't know why but Nova made her happy to be around he made her feel differently than other guys did she felt.....girly.

(My god you really did it!)

[/QUOTE]
*Mwahaha, There's no way any of you guy's can learn of this without having the cop's called on you though cx. Try to find a legal way to find out that makes sense xD No Omnipresence*

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](You wait till F class hears about this!)

Jand teared up. "IDIOT!!!" She didn't know why but Nova made her happy to be around he made her feel differently than other guys did she felt.....girly.

(My god you really did it!)

[/QUOTE]
he looked at her his eyes wide saying what did i do. but they changed to understanding "sorry for being stupid, i guess i am just too smart or my own good making me that way" he said looking down at the heater bag

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]*Mwahaha, There's no way any of you guy's can learn of this without having the cop's called on you though cx. Try to find a legal way to find out that makes sense xD No Omnipresence*

[/QUOTE]
i could have a camera on you you know after i saved you ;3 hehhee))

@Despairingly Lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back