• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]*Mwahaha, There's no way any of you guy's can learn of this without having the cop's called on you though cx. Try to find a legal way to find out that makes sense xD No Omnipresence*

[/QUOTE]
(You son of a RAHH you know what I bet they just have a third sense for this stuff like right now one of them is probably looking up going. "I sense a traitor among us." So hah)

Jane wiped her tears and pushed him playfully. "You didn’t see any of that I'm keeping your secret so you keep mine okay!" She held out her pinkie. "Promise!"

ZerokiraKurayami said:
** xD **
Tsubaki cuddles close and sleeps. Deep down hoping she wouldn't have a nightmare @Despairingly Lucky
I slept and cuddled Tsubaki closely, Like she was a big teddy bear. A weak smile still on my face.

Tsubaki groaned softly but smiled a bit. He felt warm which was strange to her. She cuddled a bit closer and sighed softly breathing a bit softer @Despairingly Lucky

Despairingly Lucky]*@ZerokiraKurayami [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL] @Nenma Takashi Should I just do a time skip to get thing's going. It'll be the weekend for everyone in the Rp and can't really do all too much at midnight.*
*I Agree~! ^-^*

-The Next Morning-

I slowly wake up, Tsubaki and I are really close as we cuddle each other.

Noticing how close are faces are I blush brightly and go still out of nervousness.

I've never been this close to a girl before... Especially one that I like... I-I said it... I like her...

I blushed more and kept cuddling, Just glad Tsubaki was still asleep so she couldn't see how red my face was or

how nervous I am.

@ZerokiraKurayami @alex the fox @Nenma Takashi

Tsubaki keeps sleeping. She groans a bit but only turns around a bit and snuggles her face closer to what ever warmth she was closest to. She hated weekends so most of the time she'd spend them sleeping or reading. @Despairingly Lucky

BlackJack said:
(( Are we finally time skipping? ))
*Sorry... Super Bowl cx*

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Tsubaki keeps sleeping. She groans a bit but only turns around a bit and snuggles her face closer to what ever warmth she was closest to. She hated weekends so most of the time she'd spend them sleeping or reading. @Despairingly Lucky
I keep cuddling, but I don't sleep. I just lay there and cuddle with Tsubaki and enjoy the moment. "...~" I smile, Content.

Tsubaki sits up half asleep and rubs her eyes as she gets off the bed and walks to the door and tries to open it "Mom...~ water..." she calls out the door as she yawns. @Despairingly Lucky

"Um, Tsubaki?" I ask and chuckle. I get up and stretch.

Eh... She asked for water soo... I'll go get it

I smile sweetly as I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water for Tsubaki and head back to my room.

@ZerokiraKurayami

*Bedtime for me~ Night everyone*

*night night!*

Tsubaki rubbed her eyes again and frowned looking around "Im... not home..?" she tilted her head and then turned around and jumped up scared "S-Sorry... i thought i was home.. i forgot i slept here..." she chuckled and smiled widely "Good morning~" she bowed and smiled even more @Despairingly Lucky

I laughed softly and handed Tsubaki the water I had gotten for her. "It's fine, and, Good Morning~" I smiled sheepishly, "Good sleep? No Nightmares?" I asked, Just wanting to make sure.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki drinks the water slowly and smiles "hmm thanks~" she rubs her eyes again and smiles "ah...I-I guess I didn't...." She whispers and blushes "I usuallydontgetnightmaresifisleepnexttosomeone" she said and panted breathlessly @Despairingly Lucky

well i derped and preset this. so it was supposed to be 14 :3 but i am now 15 i guess since my birthday is in july so 14 and a half :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back