• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

Roth started to play with Hakus hair for a while before the kettle starts to whistle "Looks like the tea is ready." He sat up and poured a couple cups of tea and handed one to Haku "There you go, hope its not too sweet for you."

@KittyKiero

Jane's eyes widen with excitement as she heard the word game. "Hell yeah I'll play!" She snatched the equipment and put it on.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jane's eyes widen with excitement as she heard the word game. "Hell yeah I'll play!" She snatched the equipment and put it on.

[/QUOTE]
his hands got cut by the zipper as she snatched it so he sucked the area in which it was cut. ( the area between the thumb and the pointer

Jane grabbed his hand and looked at the cut. "Sorry Nicki taught what to do!" She kissed the cut and gave him a bandage. "I get in a lot of fights so I have a bunch of these here."

"it isn't helping that your a girl who is in another class" he said

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]"Shut up I'm trying to help!" She said putting the bandage on his cut.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]She grabbed him by his shirt. "What's that have to do with anything!"

[/QUOTE]
"in most anime, when a girl helps a guy they think they are dating" he said taking out highschool animes

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jane let him go and blushed. "SHUT UP I DON’T EVEN LIKE GUYS!!" she sat down. "Let's just play the game!"

[/QUOTE]
"you need to be standing for this game" he said putting a hood on her

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](Broke in REBELS!!!!!!)
Jane stood up. "Like this."

[/QUOTE]
"yes" he said and poked her head and a visor fell over her eyes

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jane turned to him. "What?"

[/QUOTE]
"have a nice trip" he said and she then felt like she was falling due to the graphics making it seem like that even with what it sounds like

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jane began to scream out. "Ahhhhhhhh!"

[/QUOTE]
he laughs childishly at her reaction as it suddenly stop to show her avatar flying through a place exactly like the school but more futuristic technology yet older architecture

Jane looks around her mouth wide open and her eyes full of excitement. "Wow this is amazing!" She threw her hands into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back