• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

"They god of cooking huh?" I chuckle and nod. "And yeah, I have video games, A LOT of them too." I smile and get up. "It's how I spend quite a bit of my money. What do you want to play? Name something. I'll probably have the console and game."

@ZerokiraKurayami

"Eh... how about Blaze Blue?" she called out and tilted her head "Ive been itching to play some but mom has all my games... only allowed to play once a month" she said and laughed

@Despairingly Lucky

*OMG BLAZBLUE IS MY LIFE!!!*

"Oh, Okay. BlazBlue huh?" I put in BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma and smirk, I hand Tsubaki a controller and sit beside her. "Only once a month huh? That sucks." I sigh but keep smiling. "I'm going to be Noel Vermilion... And I will... Beat you." I chuckle softly and go through the opening and menu to set it up.

@ZerokiraKurayami

*haha currently addicted to that game... :P *

Tsubaki smirks "Eh.. i might play once a month but im still good at games "I pick... Jin!" she smirks "dont be so confident~" she laughs and smiles "And it does... i wish a bit more... like you and the rest of the F class... more normal you know" she whispers looking at the screen @Despairingly Lucky

"Awe, Jin was my second choice." I chuckle. I look at Tsubaki and tilt my head. "What do you mean more normal? I don't think you're weird."

*Sorry, Writer's block ;-;*

@ZerokiraKurayami

*haha its ok.. :P *

Tsubaki blinks "you.. dont? i mean... im smart that must be pretty strange no?" she chuckles and shakes her head pressing start and humming @Despairingly Lucky

(Sorry, didn't get notifications for a while)

"Yep, once the moon is all the way up it practically is purple." Roth looked over to the tea, it was just about ready. He started digging around in his bag again and pulled out a small pillow and placed it on the ground and stared into the sky. "Won't you come join me."

@KittyKiero

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](Did you just offer a kiss?)

[/QUOTE]
(( yep, and cloud don't get jealous. i am just hard to catch <3))

"Of course!" With a bright smile, Haku shifted to sit next to Roth with a bright smile. She leaned onto him with a content sigh while staring up at the sky. The day seemed too perfect for words.

@las0r0o7

(*holds out stick* back off!)

Jane sighed as she looked up at the sky. "Class A man I wish we could go to war with those jerks already!" She kicked her legs up and down in anger. "Damn it this sucks!"

alex the fox](* does karate shop on stick breaking it with ease* * hugs* do itttttttttttttttttt [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11100-nenma-takashi/ said:
@Nenma Takashi[/URL]

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](*gets you off with a crowbar* I just did!")

[/QUOTE]
i said come to the computer lab and rp with me

(FINE NOW GET OFF ME! *Throw you*)

Jane walked by the computer lab and looked inside. "Guess I could chill here for a while."

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi](FINE NOW GET OFF ME! *Throw you*)
Jane walked by the computer lab and looked inside. "Guess I could chill here for a while."

[/QUOTE]
devon takes off his head gear and turns around and points at jane " jane, come play this game" he said as he took out a exact replica of her current outfit that could be motion sensed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back