• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

Tsubaki's face was red as she looked down "A-A-Anything" she squeaked out as she followed him. She kept fidgeting a bit as she had seen his face up close and it w- she shook her head and looked down at her hands. "H-H-How about.. e-eh.. u-um.. r-rice balls?" she voiced "H-Haven't had those in a while" she said with a small smile on her face. @Despairingly Lucky

"Rice balls huh? Sound's yummy." I smile, My face still red. "Okay, I'll make rice balls. You Said you wanted to watch, Right? Well come watch." I smile and get everything I need to cook the rice ball's and start cooking, A smile on my face. @ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki watches her eyes watching him move. In reality Tsubaki was an ok cook but she hated cooking. It was mostly because when she cooked her mother would never eat it or no one for that matter would try it so she just stopped cooking even though she know's how to. She usually makes her own lunches. She smiled softly at him a bit entranced by the way he was cooking @Despairingly Lucky

I started cooking. Enjoyed myself the whole time since I actually REALLY like to cook. More so for other people. I liked having other people eat my food. It felt nice to me and I like to know I actually did well on it... Unlike in school where my grade's are horrendous @ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki starts to hum softly watching him "Hm.. looks really good already..." she bit her lip as her stomach growled a bit. She blushed as she held her stomach shyly "S-Sorry about that..."she said and laughed a bit @Despairingly Lucky

*Oops xD I thought this was the other RP cx*

I smile and nod. "Thank you Tsubaki." I chuckle and keep cooking. "Don't worry, It's fine. At least I know you're craving this, Right?" I smile sweetly and look at her as I keep cooking. @ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki blushes and smiles as she giggled a bit as she poked his nose with her finger "I- i-i dont want to impose" she said as she blushed a bit more."Feel a bit like i burdened you more than helping you" she confessed. @Despairingly Lucky

*haha i know /.^ haha*

Tsubaki blushed "M-Means... im just here watching while you do the work... makes me feel a bit bad..." she fidgeted and looked at him in the eyes "Ill for sure make you lunch tomorrow so dont eat alright?" she smiled softly at him "lunch tomorrow is on me" she grinned a bit more @Despairingly Lucky

"It's fine. I love to cook for other people so it doesn't bother me. And don't eat? Okay, I really want to taste your cooking." I smile sweetly and yawn a bit. I keep cooking even though I'm barely paying attention I don't even miss a beat.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki smiles "Alright ill hold you up to that tomorrow ok?" she rubbed her eyes as she smiled at him. She looked at the time but it wasnt even that late. She laughed as it seemed that his sleepiness was being passed on to her. @Despairingly Lucky

I chuckle and nod. "Okay, I'll let you hold me up to it." I smile and finish cooking the rice balls. I put them all on a plate and smile. "Want to eat here or while we study? I'm fine with either." I yawned again but didn't seem nearly as tired as I was earlier, I hold the plate in front of me and wait for Tsubaki's opinion

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki hummed a bit "how about we just eat them while we study?" she smiled "That way we can do both" she yawned herself and rubbed her eyes again as she started looking a bit sleepy. "Im sleepy..." she whispered as her voice took a soft tone. She shook her head and smiled again "S-sorry ignore that!" she voiced trying to stay her same smiling self. @Despairingly Lucky

"Okay, Sound's good~" I smile and walk back over to the couch in the living room and sit down. Placing the plate down and waiting for you to get here. Wanting Tsubaki to have the first rice ball since I made them for her. @ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki sits back down beside him and looks at her and giggles "Thank you~!" she kisses him on the cheek quickly as she gets the first rice ball and takes a bite into it "hmmm~!!! there supper good!!" she smiled widely as she kept taking small bites of the rice ball making it last longer. @Despairingly Lucky

I blush brightly and go quiet, In thought.

She... Kissed my cheek~ Oh my... SHE KISSED MY CHEEK! W-wait... Why am I so excited? Because It's Tsubaki... Tsubaki kissed my cheek.

I blush as I think to myself. "Tsubaki~..." I say under my breathe and shake off the thoughts and look at her.

"Really? Why thank you Tsubaki! I'm really glad you like them! I tried extra hard to impress you with them... Heheh." I blush lightly and grab a rice ball for myself and start to eat it about the same pace you are.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki giggles softly and nods "Un! there really good your like... the riceball master!" she grinned at him and laughed softly still eating her first one "I bet mine won't compare to these..." she blushed and added "W-Well y-you did impress me.. " she whispered looking away "I love them there so good~" she smiled happy again the blush still visible on her cheeks. @Despairingly Lucky

I chuckle and nod to myself, Looking at the rest of the pile. "Thank you Tsubaki~ That mean's a lot to me." I look up at her and smile. "Rice ball master huh? I like that nickname." I laugh softly and hear Tsubaki say she 'Loves them'.

And I love yo-... SHUT UP INNER DIALOGUE!

I fight with... Myself inside my mind and zone out, Deep in thought arguing with my own... Thank's. Odd, I know.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki smiled softly and giggled "Then id have to shorten it because its too long... then... how about.. master? wait no... hm.." she tilts her head trying to find a shorter nickname for him. She scratched the back of her neck still trying to think of something. @Despairingly Lucky

{OMG, IT'S KANJI TATSUMI >~< @The Servant Totally appropriate.}

"I see," Haku replied before nodding happily to his follow-up statement. It was true; the view was amazing and the fact that it could be enjoyed in peace made it that much better. She placed her hands on his while continuing to stare up at the sky. "Hm..."

@las0r0o7

* @KittyKiero Did someone just say Kanji Tatsumi!? :0*

I chuckle softly and watch Tsubaki trying to think of a nickname, "Hey, It's fine, You don't need to think of a nickname for me." I snicker and sigh. ""I'm having a really good time with you.." I confess and blush a bit.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki blushes but smiles kindly at him and laughs "I will find a nickname!" She pouted but laughed "I course a good nickname it just takes time" she said softly and nodded " me too... I'm having fun being with you" she voiced blushing a bit @Despairingly Lucky

"Fine~ I'll think of a nickname for you to then." I nod and smile widely. "I'm glad you're having a good time with me also."

I take another bit of my rice ball and think of a nickname for Tsubaki.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki thinks "Naoya... Nao.... I got it! Na-kun!" She grinned "it's short but cute what do you think?" She giggled a bit blushing and looking at Naoya for his approval. @Despairingly Lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back