• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

[QUOTE="alex the fox]"okay what do you want it as a god, goddess, warrior, or myth

[/QUOTE]
"what do you have for myth?" He said.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]"what do you have for myth?" He said.

[/QUOTE]
glaring devon takes out his pencil and bites it and the teacher notices and yells no. he smirks and rolls out a large piece of paper that doesn't even fit in the class room but it is on printer paper all taped together. "choose your match but there is more" he smirked

Dj

Dj looked at her and slouched back putting his hands back in his pockets and stood there still thinking over the fact he may have been an android until she said something about starting the battle and Dj put his hands out in a way to say stop "Have we not been over this yet dude, Ive been on vaca' for weeks chillin in the sun catching some z's, the last test I took was placement, my score is perfect so it would not be fair to fight an F, I aint gonna fight you dude that's just mean" Dj says shrugging, he seemed very chill and calm about the whole thing as he watched her still freak out, why did F's always want to fight A's when A's always win...maybe it was like a video game, they kept fighting the final boss that was way too strong hoping one day they would win, maybe that day would come, that would be rad and probably make the F really happy...

alex the fox]glaring devon takes out his pencil and bites it and the teacher notices and yells no. he smirks and rolls out a large piece of paper that doesn't even fit in the class room but it is on printer paper all taped together. "choose your match but there is more" he smirked [/QUOTE] "Woah...what's your top choices?" Takara thought for a minute and smirked. "And what's the most powerful one you have?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL]

Son of Crota]"Woah...what's your top choices?" Takara thought for a minute and smirked. "And what's the most powerful one you have?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL]
"glad you asked" the papers seemingly formed a tornadoe and one flew at takra knocking him down from the impact

ph6.jpg
(found online and used due to it having dark side to fit him))

"Um....."

Haku hid behind her hair again, unable to complete a thought. Although she maaaay have followed Roth outside and almost got hit with the entrance door while trying to be sneaky about it, the girl was still uncomfortable in facing him. Yet there she was, a short distance away from him, swaying her hips nervously like a grade-schooler who needed to pee.

"C-Can I talk to you...?" she asked, glancing up at him for a quick second before ducking back under her bangs. "I-If you don't w-want to and I-I should just go..... then I will! N-No pressure....."

@las0r0o7

Roth looked over to Haku "Well since you've been following me since I left the class I don't see a reason to deny you talking to me, so go right ahead." Roth scooted over on the bench and gestured next to him "Do come have a seat, I don't bite, most of the time anyways." Roth could see her being quite nervous just standing over there stuttering "You don't have to be nervous around me, like I said earlier, I'm not your normal moron."

@KittyKiero

alex the fox]"glad you asked" the papers seemingly formed a tornadoe and one flew at takra knocking him down from the impact [IMG]http://www.mamafoothelightworker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ph6.jpg[/IMG] (found online and used due to it having dark side to fit him)) [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11808-son-of-crota/ said:
@Son of Crota[/URL]

alex the fox]"glad you asked" the papers seemingly formed a tornadoe and one flew at takra knocking him down from the impact [IMG]http://www.mamafoothelightworker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ph6.jpg[/IMG] (found online and used due to it having dark side to fit him)) [/QUOTE] "Whoa...nice. So they're one avatar right?...I think I like it." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL]

"well no they are the same avitar just diffrent forms. my avatrar has like 10 of them :3" he said pointing at the dark one " this is dark phoenix controller of insanity and all other crazy and dark thing. the other is his normal form"

@Son of Crota

"B-But I do!" The girl blurted out, making eye contact with him then. "I mean, I did just....."

She went back to looking away then. It seemed her words didn't plan to cooperate at the moment, so she seemed very illiterate in her own opinion. As she shifted to sit down, Haku had to remember who she was talking to.

He's so smart..... way smarter than me. Of course he knew I followed....

"S-So...." She faced forward as she sat down, staring at her white knee socks. It seemed like the most interesting thing in the world with the way she stared at them. "I-I, um, I......"

She shook her head again. Dialogue was failing her. It seemed too hard to keep a simple idea in tact.

"I-I'm not much of a..... people person. Therefore, when I....s-said what I did, I didn't expect to feel so bad..... And i-it seemed as though you shut me out completely. As so you should!" She placed her hands in her lap, messing with her skirt then. Her nervousness had to give the antsy beings something to do. "I-I wanted to, first off, apologize again....."

@las0r0o7

devon stood up and ran out for some reason . they just grabbed their stuff and ran and they said the same word over and over again "sh1-|-"

Roth found it a bit amusing that she couldn't find the words to spit out for a while "That's alright, take your time and collect your thoughts." He waited until she was able to actually get a semi decent sentence out before he said anything 'so it appeared that i shut her out, thats an interesting thought, after all she was the one that walked away, all i did was go off and...... oh yea now i see what shes talking about' Roth let out a bit of a chuckle "I didn't shut you out, all I did was just continue what I was doing earlier, though if you think about it, you were the one that walked away, not that it really makes a difference either way." Roth picked up her hands and put them together and placed one of his on top of them "You shouldn't have to apologize for saying what you think, that is your right to think the way that you do, so long as you have a reason to think that way. Don't worry about it, it didn't really hurt that much, well, it hurt more than I had expected is all, your choice is your choice and that's all there is to it."

@KittyKiero

i would need to edit the code for the quests that would take too long i need a quest list of quests." @Son of Crota

i would need to edit the code for the quests that would take too long i need a quest list, then i will sort the quests" @Son of Crota

"How did it all come down to this?..." Takumi thought rather depressed before exiting the classroom while carrying Haku's book.

This was only the first day of school and the scent of drama filled the air. Heartbreaks, fights and even attempted murder had all managed to fit into a single day, it was incredible honestly. Even if they were in a school little to no studying was done throughout the whole day and members of Class F kept flooding Class A. It was at this point that Takumi had enough. He opened the door that lead onto the ceiling and just sat against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Finally, some peace and quiet..." Takumi thought in relief as he slowly began to smile.

After a couple of seconds of breathing and exhaling to calm his mind Takumi pulled out Haku's book and began reading it. It may have not been written with the same quality than the books he read in the past, but it was still enjoyable. He had even learnt to deal with the fact that the female protagonist had been replaced by to guys. True, Takumi would have preferred to see some more girls being included but that was his only real complaint. The comedy still made him laugh, the drama still made him nervous and the friendship between the two guys managed to put a smile on Takumi's face. A novel about two guys that are just friends and do stuff together, what an original idea!

"Heh, I guess one could say I am glad I made a fool of myself in front of Haku. I may have never stumbled into this little gem otherwise..." Takumi thought as he finished one of the book's chapters.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back