• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

Jeez... she really didn't go away....

Haku sat up then. She figured her cry would have to be saved for another moment. She wiped her eyes before peaking over her recliner. As soon as she saw the girl, she had only then noticed who she challenged.

"Roth?" The girl moved from her seat over to the two, frowning a bit. "H-Hey, is this really necessary? Could we do without a battle right now?"

@las0r0o7 @Nenma Takashi

Jane took a deep breath. "Me regret something now that just doesn't make sense!" She stopped when she saw the girl looking into her eyes it looked like she had been crying. She dropped the boy and lifted the girl 's chin up to her. "Beutiful eyes like yours shouldn't be wet with tears."

"Why would you want to be in class F??", Momoko asked Takara. "Who would want to miss out on recliners, laptops, and a snack bar?!" Momo was utterly baffled on why Takara would do such a thing. "Even a baka like Naoya would know that's better than a drafty room with crummy tables, cushions with barely any fluff in them, and moldy tatami mats! It's not like the kid you switched papers with paid you to do so, right?"

@Son of Crota

Takumi chuckled at Dj's reaction to the challenge. It was true, most, if not all, of the students in Class A could single-handedly defeat a student of Class F without breaking a sweat. But for some reason the whole thing began to heat-up. It would seem like the Class F student was challenging the pale guy from before. Was she crazy?

"She won't last a second...Maybe I should try to stop her?" (@BlackJack ) Takumi said to DJ before he stood up and walked over to the girl. "You seem to be awfully brave, maybe too much for your own safety. I advice you to leave now student from Class F." He noticed how the student began cleaning Haku's eyes. Seeing her do this made Takumi feel a faint anger growing inside of him. "Roth, I know we don't each other, but would you mind if I asked you to kick this girl's ass?" He said with a rather cold tone. (@las0r0o7 )​

"Why would you want to be in class F??", Momoko asked Takara. "Who would want to miss out on recliners, laptops, and a snack bar?!" Momo was utterly baffled on why Takara would do such a thing. "Even a baka like Naoya would know that's better than a drafty room with crummy tables, cushions with barely any fluff in them, and moldy tatami mats! It's not like the kid you switched papers with paid you to do so, right?"

@Son of Crota

"Huh?" Haku didn't expect the girl to drop him almost instantly. And she surely didn't expect for the makeshift compliment. "O-Oh, um, thank you. I'm okay now, so no more crying." She let out a nervous laugh then, taking her hand from her chin gently. The redhead had no reasons to be rude to a stranger.

Well, she did come in terrorizing the class.

"Hey, how come you're looking to fight out of nowhere?"

She heard Takumi's voice then, instantly turning around. The girl saw something she never expected - almost pure rage.

"T-Takumi...." Hopefully he was okay and didn't truly mean for a battle.

@The Servant

@alex the fox[/URL]

AikoMomone said:
@Son of Crota
"Well no, he didn't pay me, but I wanted the chance to be with my friends and the people I care about, ya know? You, Naoya, my brother, everybody else.. I couldn't pass that up. Besides, it's more fun being seen as a baka, it masks my true power after all. I told you, my greek score is near perfect class A level." He said to the girl.

@AikoMomone

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]"Yeah, it's actually pretty goo-...wait a minute.." Takara turned around with an angry face. "Y-you?! What do you want now?! Haven't you done enough to me for one day?! What, did you come back to gloat or something?

[/QUOTE]
Hey, i am trying to be nice to a cultist what else would you want me to do slam your face into a knife?" he said holding up a finger

Dj

Dj walked over to the 3 who were all standing around, he had quite the swing in his step as he walked over and seemed to boogie his way over then he heard the subject she was battling in and for once Dj just burst out laughing "Bro, if you don't want to kick her in the can I can do it yo, P.E is my best subject, I legit could look at her the wrong way and her avatar would die, however I don't understand how it's my best subject, They tell me to dodge balls then throw them back, I do some headspins, some moonwalk and next thing I know I won.....Huh so weird" Dj says in a trippy voice as he thinks of all the possibilities his biggest one being that he believed that he was a robot, but a one with funky fresh power...nah if he was a robot should he need gas or something.

Tsubaki sighs softly and stretches her hands to the sky and then sits on the roof's floor "Well.. that was interesting..." she whispered and laughed softly "I guess... it was ok for my first battle right...?" she tilted her head and bit her lip again.

@alex the fox[/URL]

"Well no, he didn't pay me, but I wanted the chance to be with my friends and the people I care about, ya know? You, Naoya, my brother, everybody else.. I couldn't pass that up. Besides, it's more fun being seen as a baka, it masks my true power after all. I told you, my greek score is near perfect class A level." He said to the girl.

@AikoMomone
Momoko blushed some when she was mentioned as someone Takara cared about. "True...friends are more important than all of those luxuries." Momoko replies to Devon's question, not even knowing that he asked it. "It was ok....wait..." She turned around and saw Devon. Seeing Takara argue with him, she figured that, that's who he battled with.

@Son of Crota @alex the fox

Jane smiled at the girl. "Excuse me beutiful." She turned to the boy who seemed to like dancing. "I like your style P.E is my best subject as well so why don't we get started!" She smirked at the boy. "Names Jane by the way." She held her hand out to shake.

(Yeah, I forgot to read before posting.)

"Unfortunately no, I haven't see the 'Idiot' around in his school, but the rest of them is searching in Class A wing-" Before the anonymous Class F male student finish his sentence, Mitsuru started running and heading to Class A. He was not sure about the information, but damn, The Idiot is plotting to attack Class A, including his classmate and he intends to stop him. He rushed climbing to the stairs, somewhat he would sense him that he's in Class A. "I am coming for you, Idiot!" He was yelling and running, like a complete madman. He was in Class A wing and Mitsuru headed to his class and then went inside there.

But when he entered in his class, Mitsuru yelled at bottom of his lungs. "King of Idiot, show yourself!!!"​

please let me show you what i do in my free time!" he said holding their hands. " it has taken me months just to do this so please just look at what i did" he said really crying

alex the fox]please let me show you what i do in my free time!" he said holding their hands. " it has taken me months just to do this so please just look at what i did" he said really crying [/QUOTE] "Fine. You can show us." He said feeling rather annoyed. Takara was getting fed up with him. First he beat him viciously in his own subject and now he's humbly asking to hang out with him and Momo? ugh..this is gonna be a long day. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL]

Son of Crota]"Fine. You can show us." He said feeling rather annoyed. Takara was getting fed up with him. First he beat him viciously in his own subject and now he's humbly asking to hang out with him and Momo? ugh..this is gonna be a long day. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL]
he waves for them to follow to the wait to the computer room? when they get into the computer room he hands them full body motion sensors that will track their movement. " time for you to see why i had my avatar edited" he said then put a disk into the hard drive of the biggest and fastest computer " meet kitsune incoporated's newest product valhalla." he said as the screen popped up and they were sent into the game as their avatars. "so like my avatar " he said in his avatars body playing with his 9 tails and droolign over them in the game " this took me months to program the start up i just need a story writer for the quests and that is where you come in my friend, with your insanity you can come up with quests that end up bringing your insane side out ending in the hard quests. i can have those quests in within 4 weeks after you give me the quest list. i alreadhy have everything else set up including the areas and level system." he said and then turned off his suit turning off the game so they left it too

(well then, i didnt receive notifications ._.)

Roth dusted off his jacket and left the class without saying another word, he'd rather not break someones arm the first day of school. Once he left he dropped his cup in the trash and started to leave the building, he walked out the front door and went a ways down the sidewalk and sat on a bench and stared up at the sky with all the rolling clouds, it was a beautiful day outside, plus he needed a minuet to meditate outside in all of the fresh air. Roth spend a good while outside on the bench before he even opened his eyes to look around, even though he was supposed to be in class he didn't really feel like going back at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back