• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

She looks at the suit "Uhhhhhhh yeah i'm not wearing this" she looks at Jane with the 'Do they even know me' kinda look and looks at Nova "I don't wear suits unless I can make it how I want it to be" she gets angery and angery the more it is in her hands so she throws it at Takara

She smiles bightly "Oh My GOD this is soooo cute thanks Nova" she kisses his cheek and walks into the restroom and comes out wearing it "It fits perfectly on my perfect body" she does alittle spin and 'falls' onto Nova.

Cloudkumori said:
She smiles bightly "Oh My GOD this is soooo cute thanks Nova" she kisses his cheek and walks into the restroom and comes out wearing it "It fits perfectly on my perfect body" she does alittle spin and 'falls' onto Nova.
backs up and lets her lay on ground. and he now has a poker face while sweating looking at jane for help

Cloudkumori said:
backs up and lets her lay on ground. and he now has a poker face while sweating looking at jane for help

@Nenma Takashi @Cloudkumori

he left them to get the program set up completed. comng back he gives takara his suit and momo hers " okay show them around k?" he said

@Son of Crota @AikoMomone

Roth saw that Haku was starting to tear up, he wanted to say something that would comfort her but didn't exactly know what to say so he lifted up her hands and placed them around his neck and gave her a big hug "Your not alone anymore, I will always be by your side, I'm too stubborn to leave you alone." Roth placed one of his hands on the back of her head and ran his fingers through her hair gently, it was silky soft. 'how does she keep her hair so soft with her emotions running wild like this all the time' Roth was going to find a way to comfort Haku, one way or another.

@KittyKiero

Haku hesitated for a moment before she squeezed around him a bit. She felt comfortable around him again, causing her to rest into his shoulder as she did so.

"Thank you, Roth." A small smile formed then as she shifted closer and continued their embrace.

@las0r0o7

She begins to tear up "Why don't you like me!?" she whines then gets up and wipes the tears away "Why are you so mean!?" she gets up and looks at Nova then pushes past him "To think I actually thought you and I could be something" she grabs Jane's hand and pulls her into a corner "Make him fall in love with me you know him more than me."

@alex the fox @Nenma Takashi

Cloudkumori said:
She begins to tear up "Why don't you like me!?" she whines then gets up and wipes the tears away "Why are you so mean!?" she gets up and looks at Nova then pushes past him "To think I actually thought you and I could be something" she grabs Jane's hand and pulls her into a corner "Make him fall in love with me you know him more than me."

@alex the fox @Nenma Takashi
" i can still hear you" he said dully " i just don't know you " he said pointing it out " besides right now i am too busy for a girl friends with all the work i have to do" he said pulling out a key and unlocks the screen room for all around games in which you use advanced motion for. " well i am gonna go test the programs" he said and then the game started when he entered the room

alex the fox]he left them to get the program set up completed. comng back he gives takara his suit and momo hers " okay show them around k?" he said [/QUOTE] "Show them around? What are you talking about??" Takara said. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL]

"Your welcome" Roth decided to be a bit playful with Haku so he ruffled her hair some, just to mess it up, "By the way, how do you keep your hair so soft." He ran his fingers through her hair a couple more times before he turned her around and wrapped his arms around her stomach, just under her breast and squeezed her a little bit as he rested his head on top of hers.

@KittyKiero

Son of Crota]"Show them around? What are you talking about??" Takara said. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10712-alex-the-fox/ said:
@alex the fox[/URL]
show them the maps" he said and threw him the controls for the flying mechanisms of his avatar " the top of the suit monitors what you are thinking so if you think of flying you will fly. but it doesn't do anything else. i didn't program other things"

Nicki follows Nova "I want to join you then maybe I can tell you about myself" she pulls out two whips that are pink with black handles "I know how to fight it isn't hard at all for a girl who grew up in the ghetto."

"Jeez...." Haku giggled a bit, noticing by his actions that he was very amused by her hair. She felt like a pet then - a cute pet with too much attention. Even so, she liked it.

As she was about to respond to his question, the girl shrieked only slightly when she was turned around. A light blush crept up on her yet again as he embraced her body, but she shifted her arms over his anyway.

"I-I just wash it every two weeks," Haku finally replied, trying to ignore the nervous feeling she had again. "Same as normal people..... I think."

@las0r0o7

Cloudkumori said:
Nicki follows Nova "I want to join you then maybe I can tell you about myself" she pulls out two whips that are pink with black handles "I know how to fight it isn't hard at all for a girl who grew up in the ghetto."
"ugh okay fine, but you are still level one you now you might not be able to beat monsters yet they are level 10 up in level 1 dungeons

@Cloudkumori

"You underestamate me" she smirks and grabs his hand and pulls him forward "Lets do this. This should be really fun" she waits for the monsters then remembers she is still holding Nova's hand so she lets go.

@alex the fox

"I don't know how soft mine is, never really mess with it other than when I shower or fix it when it gets in my way." Roth opened his hands and locked his fingers in with hers as he rested his head on her shoulder and leaned against the side of her head. His mind had been telling him 'she's the one she's the one' but his gut was telling him 'your going to mess up your grades later on and you know it' after a bit of silence and debating in his head he decided to stick with his mind 'she is important and i know it' Roth kissed her cheek again so that she had another black kiss mark to match, one on each side.

@KittyKiero

Cloudkumori said:
"You underestamate me" she smirks and grabs his hand and pulls him forward "Lets do this. This should be really fun" she waits for the monsters then remembers she is still holding Nova's hand so she lets go.

@alex the fox
"i literally mean you can't defeat them your attacks would be all blocked by their armour, that is why i wanted to go alone i wanted to stop you from embarrassing yourself"

@Cloudkumori

"Hm... That's cute." Haku began to imagine him as an adorable kitty playing with yarn that he was caught in. She would've placed her hands to her face and let out a sigh of adoration. However, she had then noticed that one of their hands were together again. So she smiled and sat there with him.

"Can I ask you something?" She felt a little embarrassed to do so.

@las0r0o7

Roth blushed a little when she said what he did was cute "Sure, you can ask me whatever you like." 'cant we just sit here forever, that would be nice, just us and the rolling clouds in the sky, a nice little breeze ever so often, its almost like its out of a romance book, there i go again with getting sidetracked with little things' Roth looked over to her and waited on her question

@KittyKiero

(its all good)

"My skin, no its naturally this white, my eyes are this color as well, the two streaks under my eyes are a birth mark, the only makeup I have on is my lipstick and the fingernail polish, why do you ask."

@KittyKiero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back