• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

"Wh....." Although her mouth was moving for a moment, nothing came out. She shook her head then, deciding to start over. "W-What are we doing? I thought we were going back inside...." Haku averted her gaze then, but kept her grip on his arm. It seemed her chest was still way too close to his. Therefore, she was officially invading Roth's space again.... unintentionally, anyway.

@las0r0o7

"Well, you remember in the hallway, I was going to say something to you." Roth wrapped his arms around Haku and pulled her even closer to him "Well, I wasn't really going to 'say' anything, I was intending on something else."

@KittyKiero

Due to the closing of even more space, Haku quickly looked back up at Roth. She couldn't believe what was about to happen. The girl didn't consider herself that dumb if she could catch on to an embrace that's closer than normal. Especially if someone is off task due to a lack of distance.

"A-And what would that something be...?"

But of course, always the slow person under pressure, she asked anyway.

@las0r0o7

"Well its simply this." Roth placed his hand under her chin and lifted it up and kissed her, not giving any warning, no heads up, nothing, just out of the blue a kiss. He did it even though he was probably about to be either slapped, punched, or even better given a kiss back. Roth pulled away from her "That's what I wanted to do earlier."

@KittyKiero

"Hmmmm.......!" Haku was thrown off entirely. She was right?!

Jeeez, get it together!

Obvious, yes. Possible to keep up with, no.

She couldn't help but be surprised. The girl was never honestly given an "out of nowhere kiss" before. Either that, or no one's ever made her as nervous as Roth has.

"Hmm....." She began making sounds that proved the girl was nervous when he broke the kiss. Her head immediately buried into his chest as she blushed hard and squeezed onto him.

@las0r0o7

Son of Crota]Takara looked at the gear. "Um...Momo? Do you know what we're supposed to do with these...suit things?" He said confused. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11159-aikomomone/ said:
@AikoMomone[/URL]
wear them remember....))

Roth was a bit surprised that he wasn't slapped immediately after it but instead she just buried her head in his chest. Roth reached up and the filed her hair, he felt a smile coming onto his face but couldn't help it, his gold plated teeth shined against the sun high in the sky, it was a strange feeling for him, he never smiled, and if he did it was on rare occasion.

@KittyKiero

Haku felt him messing with her hair then, noticing that becoming something of a habit as she attempted to calm herself. His touch was actually rather soothing, so it was a big help to her.

"Roth...." she said through muffled tone before looking up at him and gasping. Has he ever smiled before? If so, she'd never been so happy to see it. His smile inspired her rather well to get herself together.

"Hey...." The girl moved her hands to his face, smiling as she guided him to look down at her. "I guess I should return the favor."

And with that, she shifted up onto her toes and met her lips with his this time. Her eyes closed then as she continued the kiss until about a minute later, where she pulled back due to nearly falling. Her toes couldn't take it. And with that, Haku threw her arms back around Roth with a content smile of her own.

@las0r0o7

"Maybe you should return the favor." Roth took her kiss and met with one of his own, after their long kiss and she pulled away from him he picked her up with her legs in one hand and her in the other. He had already been blushing but after getting her kiss he blushed so much that the green streaks on his face practically glowed, he looked down at her and simply stated "Mine." He began making his way back into the building with her in his arms.

Tsubaki smiled and sighed once again and stretched. She was still with Naoya up on the roof. "Neh... Naoya-san! why did it look like they were gonna kill you over hanging out with me for a couple of minutes...?" she asked and tilted her head. "Is it strange for a class F student and A class student to hang around?" she asked and got up. Tsubaki was a bit inexperienced but she enjoyed being curious and learning about everything.

@Despairingly Lucky

"It's not that you're Class A... That's that... You're a girl and they thought we were flirting... They overheard the Tutoring thing and wanted to sentence me to death. Though those kind of thing's don't last long. I've survived long enough, They'll drop it." I smile a care-free smile and stretch. "Everything'll be okay now. Anyway's, Since I'm here. Want to talk about anything?" I ask politely and kindly. I get a bit closer without really knowing I did.

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki bit her lip. "Hm... how about... things like hobbies?" she asked and smiled also politely and leaned against the railing of the roof. Her legs felt a bit tingly from falling asleep as she was on the floor before. She smiled "I don't have may but i think i could name a few..." she tilted her head and closed her eyes as she was a bit into a deep thought.

@Despairingly Lucky

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]"Excuse me." I say politely and answer my phone.
"Hello Takara, What's up?" I ask happily despite him trying to kill me just a bit ago.

@Despairingly Lucky

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back