• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test to Shoukanjuu!

"Takara... Please just stop with this... It's annoying. Psst... Jut let it slide... I've been your friend for literally almost forever... And I'm not even just saying that like I did to Momo to not die. Come on Taka, Pleaase?" I beg in a Tired and un-amused voice.

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]"Takara... Please just stop with this... It's annoying. Psst... Jut let it slide... I've been your friend for literally almost forever... And I'm not even just saying that like I did to Momo to not die. Come on Taka, Pleaase?" I beg in a Tired and un-amused voice.

[/QUOTE]
Takara returned to his normal voice. "Fine, I'll stop torturing you. And Let it slide? I'll think about it. by the way, is school almost over yet?" Takara said in a bored voice.

"Thank you." I sighed of relief. "I'm not sure... and I'm too tired to check. I have to go. I'm talking to Tsubaki... shhhh... Bye!" I hang up and look at Tsubaki. "Hobbies... Hobbies... OH! I like to play videogame's and sport's if that count's... Maybe? I also Like to play chess..." I say and blush a bit, Embarressed about it for whatever reason. "Sorry about that call a bit earlier also. Anything's... Do you have any hobbies?" I apologize then ask Tsubaki.

@Son of Crota

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki nods "I like to read and sometimes i play videogames... of course when im not busy with a book.. other than that id guess just walking around and drawing is another one" she nodded "Those would be my hobbies of course but my mom isn't so... happy about them since they keep me from studying at times" she laughed and scratched her cheek laughing softly @Despairingly Lucky

I chuckle softly. "Yeah, I live alone so my parent's can't stop me from playing videogames. Though that'd probably help," I shrug and smile at Tsubaki "I like to draw also but I'm not that good so I don't do it too much." I shrug and look around before looking back at Tsubaki. "Wanna know anything else?"

@ZerokiraKurayami

Tsubaki shook her head "No.. is there anything you want to know about me?" she asked him and laughed softly "And maybe i can show you one of my drawings sometime there not that good either but hey the try is worth it" she laughed again and finally sat down on the floor. @Despairingly Lucky

"Yeah," Haku replied before she wrapped her arms around him as he moved. She belonged to someone now, and the girl couldn't be any more happier.

Plus his blushing was too cute, so there was that.

She leaned on his shoulder as he walked, releasing a content sigh. The girl just wished she didn't question it earlier. Just thinking about it made her feel embarrassed.

@las0r0o7

((okay continue the rp you are with ummm momo getting in the game to do the next few test since i updated the game again now there is ten dungeons so umm this is a hundreth done))

@@KittyKiero@@Son of Crota@@Cloudkumori@@Nenma Takashi@@Despairingly Lucky@@las0r0o7@@ZerokiraKurayami

@Despairingly Lucky @las0r0o7 @ZerokiraKurayami

guys i hate waiting ;-; hurry up and get on))

Roth had made it most of the way down the hall before he set her down and held her hand then leaned over and kissed her cheek. Roth continued his way down the hall getting closer to class A "You have black on your cheeks, and your lip as well." 'and now I have a girl all to my own, no one else can have her, no one'

@KittyKiero

"Okay!" Momo replied to Takara and then started putting on the gear. While gearing up she happened to hear him talking about burning Naoya. "I thought he was over that..." She thought to herself. By the time Takara hung up, all of her gear was on. "You're still trying to burn Naoya??", Momoko asked him curiously. "I thought you were over that!"

@Son of Crota

AikoMomone said:
"Okay!" Momo replied to Takara and then started putting on the gear. While gearing up she happened to hear him talking about burning Naoya. "I thought he was over that..." She thought to herself. By the time Takara hung up, all of her gear was on. "You're still trying to burn Naoya??", Momoko asked him curiously. "I thought you were over that!"
@Son of Crota
"Oh, I'm over it. I let him off with this one, it was just a joke anyway." He said as he put all of his gear on. "But that's the price in class F. If you even admit you like a girl, everyone is turned against you." He said laughing. "It's hilarious to just watch them squirm on the burning stake. It reminded me of that one Kill La Kill episode where mako and her family turned against ryuko for a 3 star suit." He said laughing again.

@AikoMomone

Sitting across from Tsubaki I smiled sweetly and played with my thumb's,

"I'd like to see a drawing of your's, I bet you're drawing's are really good!"

I chuckle softly and keep fidgeting.

@ZerokiraKurayami

"I-I do?" Haku moved a finger to her cheek and pulled it back to see before laughing. "I guess I do! I'll go wash it off. I'll be back. You can go on to class without me."

She stopped walking with him then, kissing his cheek in return before heading off to the bathroom.

@las0r0o7

Roth chuckled a bit before he walked back into class A and walked to the back of the room and got another big glass of tea and then made his way back to his usual seat before he realized that Haku still had his jacket with her. He thought he probably looked like a fool with a tank top on in the middle of class, probably the only one wearing it too. "How could I forget that jacket, its my favorite one after all." He mumbled to himself, it was a rare jacket to come across, white silk outside, all black panda fur inside, and gold plated buttons, six pockets, and a hood. Roth paid a really pretty penny for that jacket and wasn't about to forget about it.

@KittyKiero

"........." Haku almost had a heart attack when she remembered what was on her arm before she even started cleaning her face. It was Roth's jacket, something she had forgotten all about while they were outside smooching.

"Hm....."

Just thinking about it made the redhead blush hard. So she placed the jacket on her shoulder before she began wiping her face and lips with a warm and damp cloth.

"I should probably get used to this.... Or show him how to go light on the lipstick. Hm....."

Although she wasn't a make-up professional, Haku could still understand a few basics. And it would be nice to be helpful!

When she returned to class, her eyes landed on the very male whose jacket she still had.

"Sorry, I kinda forgot I had it." She held it out towards him then. "N-Nothing's wrong with it, so don't worry!"

@las0r0o7

"Its alright, as long as you didn't tear a hole in it somewhere." Roth picked up his jacket and put it back on, it was still just as warm too "so, are you ready for class to start." It was easy to tell he was being sarcastic.

@KittyKiero

Tsubaki blushes but nods "I-if you really want to I don't mind... But my notebooks in class A..." She played with her fingers looking down at her lap but still smiled "how about we go and I can get it?" She asked @Despairingly Lucky

Getting up I nodded and smiled down at Tsubaki and reached out a hand to help her up.

"I don't mind going to class A to get it with you. I want to see your drawing's. And talk with you, Mostly talk with you."

I laugh a bit.

@ZerokiraKurayami

"I didn't, I promise!" Haku grinned before laughing at his question. Or rather, the way he said it. Before answering, she shifted to sit on his lap. It was actually more like her legs were sitting on him as she made sure to keep her skirt down while sitting sideways. "Not really, but I can surely see how enthusiastic you are for class!"

She decided to poke fun at his sarcasm. Just because.

@las0r0o7

Tsubaki blushed but still smiled taking his hand and standing up "thank you" then should we be on our way??" She asked as she smiled at him and then blushed more "a-again my drawings aren't that great there... Okay I guess?" She laughed softly @Despairingly Lucky

"Then don't worry about it, I may met you wear it if you wanted to." Roth looked down at her legs across his lap and he looked at her and pushed her legs off "This is how you do it." Roth crossed his legs and laid them across her legs almost just like a girl would.

@KittyKiero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back