• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
So your saying Conner is into this
I never knew he and Alex were into that stuff (>u>)
tumblr_n124w6ize91trl27co1_500.gif

I won't be on tomorrow so if you need Finn you'll either have to (a) wait or (b) control him yourself. All I ask is that you don't kill him.

CasualDragon said:
I won't be on tomorrow so if you need Finn you'll either have to (a) wait or (b) control him yourself. All I ask is that you don't kill him.
So dont worry I won't have my characters kill him...

But if he was to be unfortunately crushed by a giant bolder

Pyosimros said:
Remember John could always revive Bob :D He charges though
That moment when you COULD revive someone, but it would be rude.

And no, I want Bob's death do mean something. Because Im gonna come out and say it, Bob was created to die.

He was created to end the war and serve as a way to give Fortune motivation behind her besides just making deals with the devil for shits and giggles

I know xD I already made a post where John considered it but he also said he won't do it to cause it was be insanely rude

Holy crap I've been in this Rp for over a month now ;-; Haven't been in an Rp for that long for a while

Pyosimros said:
I know xD I already made a post where John considered it but he also said he won't do it to cause it was be insanely rude

Holy crap I've been in this Rp for over a month now ;-; Haven't been in an Rp for that long for a while
And then Pyo left and never came back...

LokiofSP said:
That moment when you COULD revive someone, but it would be rude.
And no, I want Bob's death do mean something. Because Im gonna come out and say it, Bob was created to die.

He was created to end the war and serve as a way to give Fortune motivation behind her besides just making deals with the devil for shits and giggles
I'm not the only one who's upset with Loki for this right? xD

I loved Bob. ;-;

I mean Connor and Bob we're similar in the fact that neither had powers or suits or anything. But both wanted to do what was right and help people and they trained to do so in their own ways. Can we talk about how everytime Connor is gone someone dies? It's going to start messing with his head at some point. There was mutual respect between them.

Crono said:
I'm not the only one who's upset with Loki for this right? xD
I loved Bob. ;-;

I mean Connor and Bob we're similar in the fact that neither had powers or suits or anything. But both wanted to do what was right and help people and they trained to do so in their own ways. Can we talk about how everytime Connor is gone someone dies? It's going to start messing with his head at some point. There was mutual respect between them.
That's how I work.

I follow the way of George R R Martin, where if there's a character I know Im killing off, I make sure to try extra hard to make you like them.

Then kill them off uneventfully

Well everytime I mention killing Connor in PM's people get mad at me so I guess that's a sign that they like Connor. So it sounds like I should axe him soon. Sounds like this impostor's going to be a permanent replacement.

>]

Or maybe he'll stay captured for like ten years and re-emerge in his thirties and come to take revenge on all those that abandoned him there, cause he'll have gone crazy.

Waaaait.

Connor starts with a C.

>_>

*Lightbulb*

So Ivory was the one who locked Connor away, trying to steal him from Alex! Clearly!

Crono said:
Well everytime I mention killing Connor in PM's people get mad at me so I guess that's a sign that they like Connor. So it sounds like I should axe him soon. Sounds like this impostor's going to be a permanent replacement.
>]

Or maybe he'll stay captured for like ten years and re-emerge in his thirties and come to take revenge on all those that abandoned him there, cause he'll have gone crazy.
No, think about what George R R Martin would do.

Have Conner have a sister that goes looking for him and after 5 years she finds him locked up. They share a tearful reunion and ask about what's going on, Conner gets unshackled.

Then he trips and breaks his neck.

Then as his sister mourns his death an arrow goes through her chest.

She looks up to see the imposter standing over her, she's barely alive!

Out of the corner of her eye she is overjoyed to see her father come to save her.

Steve then leans in close...

And pushes the arrow in deeper, killing her.

Him and the imposter laugh and proceed to wear their skin...

Mine sounds way better!

Jack gets blamed for attacking and almost killing a retired Captain America.

Show's up in a metaphorical flying white van and asks Perry if he wants a ride. Perry goes for it.

Rip.

Crono said:
Jack gets blamed for attacking and almost killing a retired Captain America.
Show's up in a metaphorical flying white van and asks Perry if he wants a ride. Perry goes for it.

Rip.
It was at that moment Perry realized there was no candy

So there's Cassie, Cindy, Connor, and Cassandra.

There's alot of fish in c.

( ;) )

My next character's name must start with a C as well. (>u>)

Crono said:
So there's Cassie, Cindy, Connor, and Cassandra.
There's alot of fish in c.

( ;) )

My next character's name must start with a C as well. (>u>)
This is going to be my hell, anytime a character with a name that starts with C pops up from now on, Ivory must be attracted to them.

This was his true weakness, the one I didn't put in the CS because I feared this day would come

LokiofSP said:
This is going to be my hell, anytime a character with a name that starts with C pops up from now on, Ivory must be attracted to them.
This was his true weakness, the one I didn't put in the CS because I feared this day would come
Wait so he did have the hots for Connor?

There's all the proof you need people, Ivory's the one that locked Connor away. Job done, take him away boys.

In all seriousness though my second character's name was going to start with a C...but I changed it...now I might have to change it back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back