• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

That's understandable. xD

Though she's newish so she would have been in the last five pages...I think...

MY GOD I'M SO STUPID!!! I just realized that Laura (Ivory's mom) is X-23... So shouldn't Ivory have the claw thingy? ._.

Yo and I just noticed... Am I the only one who takes to updates and edits them into my CS? xD

Pyosimros said:
MY GOD I'M SO STUPID!!! I just realized that Laura (Ivory's mom) is X-23... So shouldn't Ivory have the claw thingy? ._.

Yo and I just noticed... Am I the only one who takes to updates and edits them into my CS? xD
.... Ivory had a surrogate mother

Pyosimros said:
Oh

But still... Think about a Wolverine and Spider-Man hybrid... ._.
Yeah, but my bull shit excuse was that they were both clones, and when two clones try to have a baby, they can't

Pyosimros said:
Also let me update you on the situation.

See mid fight with Spyder Tech showed up and started interfering, she eventually became a pansy and took Spyder away.

On Reaper's side, mid fight Harry Ousborne's clone attacked Conner.

Ivory had smelled Conner earlier and realized that he was different, after he started paying attention he noticed Conner was way too different.

So Ivory saw what had happened and allowed Savage to get a temporary mental link so they could allow every single voice loose in all three of their heads.

Just want to get you up to speed because you're jumping in

Nah. Spyder and Tech dipped out.

Ivory's currently on Connor's back, attacking both Hobby and Connor with his voices.

I'm guessing imposter since it asked if Connor was Connor...then asked if he worked for Harry. But I dunno.

Crono said:
I'm guessing imposter since it asked if Connor was Connor...then asked if he worked for Harry. But I dunno.
So..... Should I wait for Reaper to end it or do I just leave it at they pass out?

LokiofSP said:
So..... Should I wait for Reaper to end it or do I just leave it at they pass out?
Ummmm....*Shrugs*

I don't mind waiting but I never mind waiting so what else is new.

Do you guys wanna play virtual rock paper scissors?

Wait does that exist? Brb

YO HOLY CRAP IT DOES!!! You guys wanna do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back