• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Yep I'll drag Perry over there cause Connor and Ivory are having their bro moment

Unless you meant to continuing by saying no to the thing

My sister just made me watch like, every episode to season 3 xD

She's still in the park... Right..? Cause Dru says they're all there ;-;

They didn't have Persona. But I did get some nice stuff anyways.

Also you two are so lucky Ivory's dealing with Conner and fake Harry

e39.png

Anyways what suit do you guys like better this one...
1540168-spidermantron.jpg
Or this one
latest

Kewl, what I was thinking too. Heard Mirror's Edge was great but I decided Arkham Origins cause... Free Roam am I right? :D

Yo game I really want though? Arkham Knight. But I'm part of the freaking 'PC master race' but Arkham got released on PC with a shitload of bugs and they completely removed it from Steam and they'll be adding it during fall T.T

Yah I got an improved PC a while ago so I'm just getting games I wanted to get around... 3 years ago?

Oh yah Perry has a hidden gun in his... Gauntlets for future events >.>

Yay! Now I finally have a use for my avenger oc!!!!!! YAY! ^^" hehe.......he.......

I'm to lazy to go through all the things but, can I use iron spider? Or no he's not an avenger he's in the ultimate Spider-Man in the avenger school. Or even be his daughter? ^^"

Jinx said:
Yay! Now I finally have a use for my avenger oc!!!!!! YAY! ^^" hehe.......he.......

I'm to lazy to go through all the things but, can I use iron spider? Or no he's not an avenger he's in the ultimate Spider-Man in the avenger school. Or even be his daughter? ^^"
Bring it up with our spider kid @Pyosimros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back