• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
.... Your killing Luna?
Remember that Finn may not like the new monster, he actually likes Luna.

Also Im jelly, Luna didnt compliment Bob
Now she will be with Bob. And they can be together. And besides, the new monster will still have the same demeanor as her.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Now she will be with Bob. And they can be together. And besides, the new monster will still have the same demeanor as her.

[/QUOTE]
But that feels kinda, I dunno cheap?

If your killing Luna just to replace her then why have created Luna in the first place?

I mean I kinda did the same thing with Bob, but Bob not only interacted with more than two people, but he also served purpose to the plot with his death.

Plus Fortune is completely different and not just female Bob

LokiofSP said:
But that feels kinda, I dunno cheap?
If your killing Luna just to replace her then why have created Luna in the first place?

I mean I kinda did the same thing with Bob, but Bob not only interacted with more than two people, but he also served purpose to the plot with his death.

Plus Fortune is completely different and not just female Bob
Look, I just want a creature that is more rough that. Others, either that, or I kill phoenix off.

Fine Miles is the only important spider-man who dies okay? I'll go kill of freaking Spider-Man India then (He's an actual spider-man) :/

Fine Miles is the only important spider-man who dies okay? I'll go kill off freaking Spider-Man India then (He's an actual spider-man) :/

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Look, I just want a creature that is more rough that. Others, either that, or I kill phoenix off.

[/QUOTE]
Woah, sorry just trying to see if I can't persuade you not to

I don't get how you and Pyo can kill people off so easily, I cried when killing Bob

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Look, I just want a creature that is more rough that. Others, either that, or I kill phoenix off.

[/QUOTE]

I don't get how you and Pyo can kill people off so easily, I cried when killing Bob

Pyosimros said:
Fine Miles is the only important spider-man who dies okay? I'll go kill of freaking Spider-Man India then (He's an actual spider-man) :/
It was a joke m8, do what you want

Their not your created characters and its an RP, I don't really care

LokiofSP said:

"I love my characters, but that does not mean I can't kill them off. They will always be remembered. So waddya say?

1. [QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"I love my characters, but that does not mean I can't kill them off. They will always be remembered. So waddya say?

[/QUOTE]I know what you mean, I love my characters which is why killing them off when it won't leave at least a bit of an impact or change a bit of the story is hard.
    That's why killing Bob was hard because not only had I started enjoying writing him, but he went out so lackluster and Fortune started to feel like a replacement (even though I created her first.) which is why she's so different from what I imagined, because I need her to be as different as possible.
    Sorry, I just had to rant about it all

LokiofSP said:
  1. I know what you mean, I love my characters which is why killing them off when it won't leave at least a bit of an impact or change a bit of the story is hard.
    That's why killing Bob was hard because not only had I started enjoying writing him, but he went out so lackluster and Fortune started to feel like a replacement (even though I created her first.) which is why she's so different from what I imagined, because I need her to be as different as possible.
    Sorry, I just had to rant about it all
I get you. But should luna or phoenix go? Just say which, and I will work it out.

LokiofSP said:
Ask Crono
I choose Pheniox... But Im biased
Why askth me?

I'm fine with whatever usually. :x

Wait, don't wait, post, don't post. I just go with the flow.

I abstain from taking a vote on killing characters. xD

Just keep whoever your enjoying more or have more plans for? I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back