• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Screen%20Shot%202015-07-19%20at%209.31.19%20PM_zpsivil7f3b.png

I have too much free time on my hands... At least I used a generator
Wanted dead

CasualDragon said:
Sorry! My friend's moving barbeque went from being a one day thing to being a two day thing. I'll start reading through the posts now! And as for the Luna/Phoenix thing, doesn't matter to me, kill off whichever one you dislike the most. Which character do you really dislike creating posts for?
Phoenix is set to die, mainly I wanna add another monster to have as finn's pet. A brute wyvern type anyway.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Phoenix is set to die, mainly I wanna add another monster to have as finn's pet. A brute wyvern type anyway.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I have no problem with that!

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]I heard death who should Jack kill to get a burger around here?

[/QUOTE]
My phoenix. I am wanting to make a new monster.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Maniac's got it altho ill need to be filled in on where he is and wat he's done before Jack accidentally kills him

[/QUOTE]
He is at a party with boss and her daughters, and he has drank and flask of blood so far.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]My phoenix. I am wanting to make a new monster.

[/QUOTE]
Why not just make the monster, we don't have a character limit.

Or kill Redd, you haven't done much with him recently

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Redd is my favorite. I must keep him.

[/QUOTE]
Ya know who was my favorite?

Bob...

Yeah but whatever, you do you boo.

Just saying Redd's been mostly cameo appearances recently

LokiofSP said:
Ya know who was my favorite?
Bob...

Yeah but whatever, you do you boo.

Just saying Redd's been mostly cameo appearances recently
I know, but I have plans for him, and phoenix is just a stick in the mud. I was thinking of having redd being someone's guardian since @sitanomoto is not here.

LokiofSP said:
But ya....
Never mind, I get to caught up in these things.

Is Redd gonna lose to Hades? Because for whatever reason he has a thing for roasting Ivory
No, since redd us dominant along with Howard stark, and hades is the cavalry that hates ivory for some reason. Maybe because of that one time he attacked redd during his lunatic period.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Which do you like?

[/QUOTE]
Holy shit those are all hardcore! Whichever one you want to rp as! They're from Monster Hunter right? What platforms does that game come on and is it good? I've heard mixed reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back