• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Phoenix it is!!! The evil magician shall now take his soul!!!

[/QUOTE]
Wait what?

Shit....

Pyosimros said:
Yo Loki wanna take over Spider-Man Noir cause I don't really wanna control a ton of Spider-Men ;-;
Sure.... Just thought of something that's bothering me a bit

LokiofSP said:
Just give me a bit, I gotta rethink something I was gonna do because of Mile's death
Be back in like 10 minutes
His ticker's a goin'!

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Yo who died?)

[/QUOTE]
And Bob, if you missed that part.

Pyosimros said:
85d57da64283858f542117d7e6e8b02f.jpg

Alright Im back, figured out how to work around it, actually two ways

One of the ways is gonna sound weird, Pyo, could you make that Miles from one other than 1602? Otherwise I got something else I CAN do, but I'd kinda prefer not to

Pyosimros said:
Wait... Anno was on at 4 :o

Should we tag him or something?

I'll probably just blop in a 2099 Miles cause why not :/
What do you mean?

By the blip in 2099 Miles?

I mean Anno was last online at 4, as in PM, well actually that doesn't really help cause it's 8:21 in my timezone xD

Oh

When I mean by that I'll probably make some crap like how Miles 2099 is the new Spider-Man or something, idk... You said you wanted a Miles .-.

Pyosimros said:
I mean Anno was last online at 4, as in PM, well actually that doesn't really help cause it's 8:21 in my timezone xD

Oh

When I mean by that I'll probably make some crap like how Miles 2099 is the new Spider-Man or something, idk... You said you wanted a Miles .-.
Oh thank you, I need a young Miles with his powers, you delivered. I should have the CS's up in a few days

Sorry! My friend's moving barbeque went from being a one day thing to being a two day thing. I'll start reading through the posts now! And as for the Luna/Phoenix thing, doesn't matter to me, kill off whichever one you dislike the most. Which character do you really dislike creating posts for?

CasualDragon said:
Sorry! My friend's moving barbeque went from being a one day thing to being a two day thing. I'll start reading through the posts now! And as for the Luna/Phoenix thing, doesn't matter to me, kill off whichever one you dislike the most. Which character do you really dislike creating posts for?
You didn't bring me any? :o

I see how it be.

An elephant never forgets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back