• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
Holy shit those are all hardcore! Whichever one you want to rp as! They're from Monster Hunter right? What platforms does that game come on and is it good? I've heard mixed reviews.
First off its amazing, and second be warned that its an endless grind fest. It's on 3DS and WiiU

CasualDragon said:
Holy shit those are all hardcore! Whichever one you want to rp as! They're from Monster Hunter right? What platforms does that game come on and is it good? I've heard mixed reviews.
The first three is from monster hunter 3 ultimate on 3ds and Wii u. monster hunter x on

is the dinovaldo 3ds, also one of four flagship monsters. Which to you like the most? Also brachydios is in 4 ultimate and x for 3ds. And monster hunter is an excellent series. @CasualDragon

LokiofSP said:
First off its amazing, and second be warned that its an endless grind fest. It's on 3DS and WiiU
Shweet, maybe I'll get it when I have some money!

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]The first three is from monster hunter 3 ultimate on 3ds and Wii u. monster hunter x on
is the dinovaldo 3ds, also one of four flagship monsters. Which to you like the most? Also brachydios is in 4 ultimate and x for 3ds. And monster hunter is an excellent series.

[/QUOTE]
It would have to be a WiiU version because I don't have a 3DS, but eh whatever. And I think it's a tie between the 2nd and the last one but it's really up to you!

CasualDragon said:
Shweet, maybe I'll get it when I have some money!
It would have to be a WiiU version because I don't have a 3DS, but eh whatever. And I think it's a tie between the 2nd and the last one but it's really up to you!
For me its a tie with brachydios and dinovaldo, but brachy reminds me of a hulk in so many ways, dinovaldo is more like a monster that relies on its tail for everything, being a technical monster.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]For me its a tie with brachydios and dinovaldo, but brachy reminds me of a hulk in so many ways, dinovaldo is more like a monster that relies on its tail for everything, being a technical monster.

[/QUOTE]
I feel horrible about saying the same thing over and over again but it's your choice. As I know nothing of the Monster Hunter franchise I have no idea of what their skills and weaknesses are, but you do. I could google it, but it's 10:40 pm and I still have 15 pages of in character rping to read through lol.

CasualDragon said:
I feel horrible about saying the same thing over and over again but it's your choice. As I know nothing of the Monster Hunter franchise I have no idea of what their skills and weaknesses are, but you do. I could google it, but it's 10:40 pm and I still have 15 pages of in character rping to read through lol.
Idk. I need more research on the last one, since he is really cool, but is contesting with brachydios.

CasualDragon said:
Duuudeee Miles Morales is one of my favourite Marvel characters :'( Whyyy
Pyo decided to kill him because he's a hater.

Dont worry, I think he retconned it so he killed Morales 2099

it'S STILL SAD. Quick question, is Luna still a character or are you switching Luna out with another animal? Finally finnished reading through and just wondering what I should post.

CasualDragon said:
it'S STILL SAD. Quick question, is Luna still a character or are you switching Luna out with another animal? Finally finnished reading through and just wondering what I should post.
Luna is staying. Phoenix is gonna die. And Finn will find another hulk type monster.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna is staying. Phoenix is gonna die. And Finn will find another hulk type monster.

[/QUOTE]
So he's going to have two creature companions? Sweet, nobody can mess with him now :D

AnnoDomini said:
What the literal fuck? I go to sleep one night early, and I wake up with wanted posters.
They made me do it, I swear.

I'm up way too early thanks to this ear infection.

I'm becoming sleep deprived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back