• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Yep

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-20%20at%208.35.53%20PM_zpsioihnsws.png

Sorry my post is lousy. I won't be on again for a while, I'm going camping with some friends. Which means that *gasp* I won't have internet for the next three to four days. Play safe children.

Enjoy it. It's too hot to go camping where I live this time of year. :v

The only outdoor activity I want to do has to involve swimming that way I can stay cool. xD

Hey @Son of Crota I already have a deal with Kalin to tag him if he's not on after awhile, want me to do the same for you? I already got a way to bring you back in if you want

No problem!

Like I said, people like you and Kalin seem to really want to stay in this, and I really hate when people really want to get into something, but end up not being able to for some reason.

Yeah, but moving on from my little rant, I figured I could say Hill sent them out on black ops and recon missions, but since the registration act is now over she's bringing them back in.

@Son of Crota

LokiofSP said:
No problem!
Like I said, people like you and Kalin seem to really want to stay in this, and I really hate when people really want to get into something, but end up not being able to for some reason.

Yeah, but moving on from my little rant, I figured I could say Hill sent them out on black ops and recon missions, but since the registration act is now over she's bringing them back in.

@Son of Crota
It's over? I'm not exactly caught up all the way..

Yeah, someone died (Dont worry, not anyone you really would have had the chance to know.) and I used that to end it.

We seem to be going into a really big event here so there's a huge chance here

@Son of Crota

There's a big event happening? :o

Also going out on a limb and saying Ivory's not actually dead.

Guys I am going to bow out,

Too much happens too fast so I don't have enough time to dedicate to the Roleplay.

Best of luck guys :'(

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Guys I am going to bow out,
Too much happens too fast so I don't have enough time to dedicate to the Roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
Really? Alright well best of luck

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Guys I am going to bow out,

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty.

Well if you ever decide to change your mind, we'll be here. :P

I won't stop Perry from having heard the conversation, that's all up to you. Just be aware they we're inside the building and Connor was trying to speak quietly. But Perry could have easily been web crawling above them and listened in or something, just as long as your aware. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back