• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Crono said:
Wait so he did have the hots for Connor?
There's all the proof you need people, Ivory's the one that locked Connor away. Job done, take him away boys.

In all seriousness though my second character's name was going to start with a C...but I changed it...now I might have to change it back...
Hey man look, let's just say that there's a reason he met Conner first (:*)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]That moment when ivory does not know what China is.

[/QUOTE]
And there's no facepalm icon to hit so you go with funny.

b2eb236ce1c3573182fb07fa998826f5.jpg
something on a deadpool related note.

Could you tell me her name and who's character it is? I only half pay attention to this thing...in my defense, i leave for an hour and over 100 posts have been made

LucianGrey7971 said:
Could you tell me her name and who's character it is? I only half pay attention to this thing...in my defense, i leave for an hour and over 100 posts have been made
Yeah no I get it.

I think her hero name is Quiet while her actual name is Jaime

Steel Zinogre]Would you kindly stop arguing? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
....Do I look like Jack Ryan.....

WAIT SHIT! DON'T ANSWER THAT

LokiofSP said:
Yeah no I get it.
I think her hero name is Quiet while her actual name is Jaime

....Do I look like Jack Ryan.....

WAIT SHIT! DON'T ANSWER THAT
You said it wrong!!!!!! It is Andrew Ryan!!!!! *ahem* sorry. It just irritates me when people are BioShock fans, but say character names wrong.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]You said it wrong!!!!!! It is Andrew Ryan!!!!! *ahem* sorry. It just irritates me when people are BioShock fans, but say character names wrong.

[/QUOTE]
No, you said "Would you kindly."

SPOILERS AND MASSIVE NERDAGE BELLOW:

Jack was Andrew Ryan's son, he did anything people said as long as they added, "Would you kindly."

I called him Jack Ryan because typically people take their father's last names and I don't believe we ever get Jack's last name.

If I were the one asking "Would you kindly?" I would have said Andrew (Well actually I would have said Atlas or Fountaine, but that's for another day) but since I was responding I said Jack.

The joke was that Jack was also my profile picture, therefore I would have had to follow the order

LokiofSP said:
No, you said "Would you kindly."
SPOILERS AND MASSIVE NERDAGE BELLOW:

Jack was Andrew Ryan's son, he did anything people said as long as they added, "Would you kindly."

I called him Jack Ryan because typically people take their father's last names and I don't believe we ever get Jack's last name.

If I were the one asking "Would you kindly?" I would have said Andrew (Well actually I would have said Atlas or Fountaine, but that's for another day) but since I was responding I said Jack.

The joke was that Jack was also my profile picture, therefore I would have had to follow the order
I have never felt so freaking stupid in my life. I have not known that, despite playing the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back