• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Was wondering if anyone was going to bring that up. Lol. It'll make more sense in my next post. Ooor it will make things more confusing.

I has ice cream.

I'm ready.

Also, Mr. noobcakes doesn't know how to tag?

Just use the @ symbol and start typing the username of the person.

Why was I to be tagged exactly? xD

Crono said:
I has ice cream.
I'm ready.

Also, Mr. noobcakes doesn't know how to tag?

Just use the @ symbol and start typing the username of the person.

Why was I to be tagged exactly? xD
Because you had that whole thing about using Steve to extend the war

Well it was just meant to kind of make some friction between the groups with Pro Connor calling out Rebel Jack as Steve's attacker.

I mean we can use that as an extension if you want. I just wouldn't know exactly how to go about that.

I didn't really have anything thought out after the attack.
:x

Oh... I read that as, "Look at this cheeky lil m8 here, tryna extend the war." I already mentioned to you how Bob's death was going to end the war. I simply assumed you had plans

Nerd who doesn't have plans

You said you might extend it with Bob's death happening sooner than expected.

So I thought you changed your mind maybe. lol

I tend to make a few plans while winging it. And my plans kinda needed to account for during the war and for afterwards if it ended and such. :o

I was going to extend it, but then National approached me about Kelai being Maria's child and that changed allot about my plans for Maria. It's like on one hand she wants to wage war due to Bob's death, but she wants even more to be with her son at a time of peace

Even Mr. Fantastic can't make VR headsets look cool xD
Screen%20Shot%202015-07-17%20at%208.49.25%20PM_zpsqaafahdc.png

Pffft.

It was hard playing a character, who doesn't act like Connor, try to pretend to be Connor. Couldn't act just like Connor so I tried to give reasons to be suspicious and stuff. Nobody called him out on it though. xD So that's either a good thing or a bad thing. He said things a bit out of Connor's character at time, like that he was willing to kill Kelai and such.

I went for total surprise and confusion by not giving him his true inner monologue. Surprise.

LokiofSP said:
Plot twist!
It's Finn
Motha F--

Crono said:
Pffft.
It was hard playing a character, who doesn't act like Connor, try to pretend to be Connor. Couldn't act just like Connor so I tried to give reasons to be suspicious and stuff. Nobody called him out on it though. xD So that's either a good thing or a bad thing. He said things a bit out of Connor's character at time, like that he was willing to kill Kelai and such.

I went for total surprise and confusion by not giving him his true inner monologue. Surprise.

Motha F--
Shits and giggles aside, I had my suspicions but decided to play in character and eventually decided I was being paranoid.

But I was right.....

Which means I could be right about other things.....

Kill Finn as soon as possible

Rats you caught me. But I'll give you one shot to escape before you all face my wrath. On a separate note though, how long has poor Connor been trapped in there? THAT'S WHY HE REGISTERED ISN'T IT?

IT WAS THE IMPOSTOR CONNOR THAT REGISTERED?

CasualDragon said:
Rats you caught me. But I'll give you one shot to escape before you all face my wrath. On a separate note though, how long has poor Connor been trapped in there? THAT'S WHY HE REGISTERED ISN'T IT?

IT WAS THE IMPOSTOR CONNOR THAT REGISTERED?
So basically your saying what if Conner was no register?

LokiofSP said:
So basically your saying what if Conner was no register?
Well Connor was a pretty big advocate for the anti-registration at first, and then randomly he decides that pro's the way to go? It seemed a little off at first but now... What if it wasn't Connor that fought with Alex and decided to go pro? What if it WAS THE IMPOSTER THAT FOUGHT WITH ALEX AND WENT PRO?

OHHH MY GOD. NOOOOOOO. THAT WOULD HURT. PUTTING ALL OF YOUR TRUST INTO SOMEONE TO HAVE THEM LOCK YOU UP IN A BASEMENT AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU?? (TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back