• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Don't worry Loki, I love you.

I pay attention.

And I don't have a character who's supposed to be related to Ivory in a weird way.

<3

Crono said:
Don't worry Loki, I love you.
I pay attention.

And I don't have a character who's supposed to be related to Ivory in a weird way.

<3
Oh yeah I forgot that Perry and Ivory where kinda almost the same person....

Except Ivory's cooler cuz he can fly

Pink Gorilla](I feel as if their needs to be a funeral for bob and Steve [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] @Crono )
I did a terrible job with the post it seems. That's twice someone thought he was dead. He's alive just in critical condition in a shield medical facility for protection.

Alright thanks, it was probably me because I have been skimming through posts and my mind has been fuzzy all day so your fine

Idk. But I ship cindy and perry though. Pretty much reminds me if girls bravo, an anime I watched all of when I was a middle schooler. Lots of nudity that was somewhat censored. @Pyosimros

He said he'd typed up a post so I dunno if it involves information of what happened over the skip or not.

My guess is Bob's funeral is going to start the skip off but I dunno. I'm fine with waiting, but that's just me. :x

Hmm so are we still before the skip or after? xD

I thought I'd put a post up in case someone wants an Rp buddy for the time being but I don't know if it's meant to be the day after Steve got stabbed or two weeks after. Different emotional states. lol

I'm back! I was out on a short kayaking trip but then I almost drowned and it turned into this whole thing.

You guys ready for the skip?

LokiofSP said:
I'm back! I was out on a short kayaking trip but then I almost drowned and it turned into this whole thing.
You guys ready for the skip?
Did you forget your water wings?

Pyosimros said:
Yep

Crono's been waiting for hours xD
Was not!

I just checked in occasionally.

I was very busy today actually.

Look at these pour souls Loki ;-; You must save them... And DUDE!!! Did you see the new cyanide and happiness I tagged you on?

I've learned not checking in leads to many pages of reading therefore I try to do it as much as possible. xD

LokiofSP said:
No....
I just flipped over and my legs got caught in the damn boat.

I'll get my post up in 3 mins max
And that's why I don't Kayak. flipping over and getting stuck. noooope. I did that once as a kid in an inter tube and it scarred me for life.

Slow day ;-;

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-16%20at%2010.55.33%20PM_zpscpbkd3gh.png
Got it. :D

The Regal Rper](Why do I keep missing notifications man i gotta check here more) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL] (I have no idea what I'm supposed to say to that is it Connor's dad that died or is it someone else's?)
Well it was just a random tag, you don't have to reply to it. xD

And it's Bob's funeral not Steve's. Steve is very much alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back