• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I don't know what Peter and Steve's relationship/knowledge would be like in this warped universe of an Rp we have so I just went with it. Take it and shape/change it however you want. xD

LokiofSP said:
(And cut ladies and mentlegen! Anyone for a jolly 'ol time skip?)
I only has one more ting I'd like to do personally.

I can do it in one post though. :3

Crono said:
I don't know what Peter and Steve's relationship/knowledge would be like in this warped universe of an Rp we have so I just went with it. Take it and shape/change it however you want. xD

I only has one more ting I'd like to do personally.

I can do it in one post though. :3
Oh I sorry

Let me rephrase that then

Does everyone want to time skip after you wrap up with your characters?

@Crono What do you mean? And remember when Peter punched Steve in the face cause he lied about Agent Venom's identity? xD

And is Rpnation getting really slow for you guys?

Rushed post, hope ya'll is happy. :P

Now if you'll excuse me I must flee away from the awkwardness and help my dad with something.

*Flees*

You guys was rushing me, my dad was rushing me to help hold up a lawnmower on its side and I was just like plz ppl give me a minute. lol

No! We have more authority over you then your father!

And holy crap it's been 20 minutes and this stupid credits scene didn't even yet... Videogame credits suck :/

Just noticed how everyone's parents are dying left and right... Soon enough I'll have to kill Peter or Cindy ;-; (Not Rapture Cindy obviously)

Pyosimros said:
No! We have more authority over you then your father!

And holy crap it's been 20 minutes and this stupid credits scene didn't even yet... Videogame credits suck :/

Just noticed how everyone's parents are dying left and right... Soon enough I'll have to kill Peter or Cindy ;-; (Not Rapture Cindy obviously)
You had me going there. I really thought my cindy would die, until you said a different cindy.

.....Is this a bad time to mention that I'm killing Ben soon?

I'm not really killing him, I just felt left out

Meh, some dubstep artists' names sounds like something that would get you ACTUALLY put on it xD like Knife Party, come on that sounds like a place where a bunch of poeple stab each other

Pyosimros said:
NOT BEN!!! Who's Ben..? ._.
Woooow.

You really are the worst. xD

That's two strikes, one more and your out.

You do know who Ivory's parents are right?

Right?

Pyosimros said:
Yah...

I'm on a roll now xD
Do you really?

Name them both and the names of their great, great, great,great, great grandparents in the next 10 seconds or I'll assume you don't know and have you terminated on spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back