• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Well Connor's 18 so if we put him in charge the answer to your question would be no. (>u>)

But Maria's still technically in charge.

Just gonna give you guys a hint.

The next few actions directed at Maria Hill will determine the length of the war.

Well yeah, of course.

But depending on what is said to her the final battle might be pushed back or forward, get it?

Maria just lost her nephew to a blow meant for her that a person who was supposed to kill her for HER decisions delt.

Cut her a break for a bit okay Steel?

Sorry if I sounded cruel, just tired is all

Erm. As a quick summary, you want more detailed? :o

Maria's grieving Bob, Finn and Luna are trying to help her.

Marko, Perry, and Terry are confronting Kelai about the kill.

Connor took Sam to Oscorp for registration.

Pyosimros said:
(Tony died a while ago, and I'm not talking about comics. As in this Rp .-.)
Tony Cage bruh not Stark. :P

National likes to make characters and not put them in the signup area. xD

Nope, I swear it, I swear on my sainted mothers grave big Pappy, I ain't no snitch, I swear on my mother, on your mother, hell even on Crono's mother

I ain't sayin nutin about yo momma boss, she's a nice lady, I swear on my sainted creepy uncle's grave

Old man Steve's coming xD Just give him a War Machine suit and he'll beat up anyone like he did with symbiote powered Iron Man

Wait... If Steve's still alive he should technically be the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. cause he did when he lost the serum...

Unless anyone has a problem with it I'm not going to have him be wilted. xD

Just older, and no serum, me thinks. He kept a little of his mass? I dunno, I don't want him to fight or anything but I don't want him to be an old prune. lmao

Crono said:
Unless anyone has a problem with it I'm not going to have him be wilted. xD
Just older, and no serum, me thinks. He kept a little of his mass? I dunno, I don't want him to fight or anything but I don't want him to be an old prune. lmao
That's what I've been trying to do with Maria.

I mean, I know Pyo had made her wheelchair bound but I had thought it would have been a 10-20 year time skip to get to the begining of the RP

So I've just had her with some gray in her hair and a few wrinkles here and there

He's gonna have a heart attack in the middle of the battle ._. OH GOD a disturbing thought just appeared... If Steve's really old and this Rp was after the comics... Steve had a child when he has the body equivalent of a 80 year old

Users who are viewing this thread

Back