• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Steel Zinogre]"I disagree. Luna has forgiven you." He said as luna pounced Kelai and licked his face. Then rubbing her cheek on his chest. "See? She has forgiven you." He said. [/QUOTE] Luna keeps breaking Bob's already dead heart [QUOTE="Steel Zinogre] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16263-pyosimros/ said:
@Pyosimros[/URL] maybe after the funeral, maybe rapture cindy and Perry should date.
Whoops and now a part of Ivory's is broken

Why do you hate my characters Steel?(TAT)

Really? what gave you that idea? Phoenix said the he will be remembered. And besides, Bob is the only one she ever felt loyal to, and Finn and phoenix are the others too. Luna loves everyone equally, but she is loyal to certain people, like Bob, phoenix, and Finn, and those who gain her trust. @LokiofSP

@LokiofSP[/URL]
It was a joke

@LokiofSP[/URL]
And yeah, just something he has a bit of a hard time noticing, as dealing with his own emotions is hard for him. Also before you ask about Cassie

poly·am·ory

\ˌpä-lē-ˈa-mə-rē\noun

plural
poly·am·ories

:
the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time

That is Ivory's sexuality, he sees no wrong in having more than one relationship as long as he is OPEN with the others about what he is and doesn't cross any boundaries that the others he is in relationships in dont like

LokiofSP said:
It was a joke
And yeah, just something he has a bit of a hard time noticing, as dealing with his own emotions is hard for him. Also before you ask about Cassie

poly·am·ory

\ˌpä-lē-ˈa-mə-rē\noun

plural
poly·am·ories

:
the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time

That is Ivory's sexuality, he sees no wrong in having more than one relationship as long as he is OPEN with the others about what he is and doesn't cross any boundaries that the others he is in relationships in dont like
I see. And cindy has more than one crush, and she is crushing on ivory more than perry anyway.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I see. And cindy has more than one crush, and she is crushing on ivory more than perry anyway.

[/QUOTE]
At the end of the day I was making a joke, what you end up doing is up to you, it's just that at the end of the day Ivory will end up coming to terms with who and what he is because of this, in fact part of me prefers Cindy goes with Perry for this reason

LokiofSP said:
At the end of the day I was making a joke, what you end up doing is up to you, it's just that at the end of the day Ivory will end up coming to terms with who and what he is because of this, in fact part of me prefers Cindy goes with Perry for this reason
I am unsure if I understand.

[

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I am unsure if I understand.

[/QUOTE]
How do I put this.....

Ivory's sexuality is what I want his endgame realization to be, but currently due to what he has seen around him and what he thinks is "normal" its still not something he quite understands, so through this he'll realize what he believes in!

It's a bit silly, I know but it's something I wanted to do for awhile

Also I do admit, I ship Cindy and Perry

Yo wait I just found something xD
spider_gwen_meets_mania_by_flameman21-d8oicud.jpg
Which thing should I stay with? ;-;

LokiofSP said:
[
How do I put this.....

Ivory's sexuality is what I want his endgame realization to be, but currently due to what he has seen around him and what he thinks is "normal" its still not something he quite understands, so through this he'll realize what he believes in!

It's a bit silly, I know but it's something I wanted to do for awhile

Also I do admit, I ship Cindy and Perry
Pff so did the whole Alex/Connor thing have something to do with that?

xD

This sucks, found a pic with BOTH the venom symbiote and the spider-gwen suit, but mask's off T.T Yah I pretty much ship both

Alright gtg cya everyone

Pyosimros said:
Yo and just for you Loki, I found a Ben Reilly thing too
ASM2014010_int2_00002-3.jpg
.....Cassandra can't use the Spider-Gwen suit......It would now be akward

Crono said:
Pff so did the whole Alex/Connor thing have something to do with that?
xD
Nope, just something based off something that happened to me recently that I wanted to explore more in depth through Ivory.....

(Also yes Conner and Alex helped)

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](I really want to write short origin stories for everyone's character! They are all so good!)

[/QUOTE]
I know that feeling.

Expect replace origins with theme music and drawings.

I gotta go, be back soon.... I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back