• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Crono said:
Pfft.
I didn't eat gushers til I was like 16, and I still think they're great. LOL
But as a kid I thought they had like enough juice in them to fill an ocean, so I kinda over hyped it

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]How would anyone feel about a BioShock character as an avenger? I had thought of it, but would like some opinion on it.

[/QUOTE]
No! I was going to make the Bioshock character! It's my destiny!

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I was going to make either a big daddy or big sister

[/QUOTE]
............................................. Fine... I guess. On a separate note be careful with how many characters you have, hell Redd and Pheniox are starting to take a backseat to Luna already

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I know. No one interacts with them much.

[/QUOTE]
.... Really? I'm sorry but Redd has been one of the people I've interacted with MOST! And a large part as to why Pheinox hasn't had much interaction is because he doesn't fight, and that's were most interaction happens. I'm sorry but I think it's a valid point, Pheniox has not fought once! And as for Luna, most of Bob's posts so far have been about her!

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]You know...... Thank you for reminding me. The point you bring is very valid. I am sorry.

[/QUOTE]
It's no problem, sorry if I came off as harsh.

NachoManGrande said:
Is it too late to join? :o I would like to be Nick Fury's kid
Not too late.

Fury's kid has been a bit inactive so maybe? Do you want that slot the most or just because it says open in the overview tab? It's kinda outdated.

These characters kids from he list never started in the Rp so if you want one of their slots instead, go for it. Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant Man, Spider Woman.

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]Can we get like a Definitive list of who is Pro Reg or Anti Reg so we have a firm idea of who is with who?

[/QUOTE]
Pyo made a list a few pages back I think...I'm just too lazy to go find it. :D

Everyone always thinks Ivory is a girl.

I've taken medicine, it's more amusing to me right now than it probably should be.

xD

@Pink Gorilla

He said it'd likely be 9pm. I think.

But he could always change his ISP.

Pro: Dimitri, Finn, Perry, Phoenix, Redd, Luna, Trey, Del, Jaon, Terry, Joseph, Bob, Rayna

Anti: Boss, Amelia, Tanya, Liona, Allison, Ivory, Jack, Alex, Connor, Miku?, Noah?, Cassandra

Neutral: Jordan, John?, Cassie?

I'm very likely forgetting peoples. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back