• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]But, alas. I must hit the hay. Good night!!!

[/QUOTE]
Good night! I'm out to!

(I'm back so wherever you want Rayna and Noah gimme a heads up as both are now chipped and controlled for the pro-side)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Looks like you gotta go down with it.

[/QUOTE]
I DON'T CARE WHAT I'VE GOTTA DO. I WILL GET THEM TOGETHER AGAIN. THEY'RE SUCH A HAPPY COUPLE AND SOMEBODY DESERVES TO BE HAPPY FOR ONCE

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]A hand shot out of the ground where he had been buried. The hands slowly slammed on to the ground and the person underneath wriggled himself free covered in mud and dirt. Just as he was slithering his body out of the ground it started to rain and in the distance thunder was heard.

[/QUOTE]
Why did I find this so funny

NachoManGrande said:
Just to make sure I'm not being a dumb, do we wait to get approved, or can we start posting after we submit it
Well recently, due to the one who started the fourum being sick (at least last time she was here) we have started approving people. Our approval is subject to change however, so be ready for that If it happens

Pretty dead today huh?

I don't really know what to do with Connor until time skip other than argue with Alex. :3

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](Oh my god, I am about to cry. My 2 year old niece is sick and in so much pain. It makes me so sad...)

[/QUOTE]
Well I don't know how much it means coming from me, but my heart goes out to her

I dunno exactly what's going on, but I do think that she'll be fine, and I know that this may not be advice that works for everything, but one thing my family always taught me was that unless you KNOW something bad is going to happen, then there's no need to worry until it does. Sorry if this advice doesn't help, it's just what I was taught

Sending good vibes.

I know what it's like worrying about nephews/nieces. I've got six myself. Hope she feels better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back