• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan saves Ivory, Ivory attacks Jordan they fight.

Jordan saves Ivory, Ivory attack Jordan from behind...am I the only one seeing a pattern?

Sorry was distracted. Was reading the posts but didn't want to reply and hold things up in case I got pulled away. :v

Yeah, Connor registered at Oscorp. y u no read posts? :P /kidding

And to be fair the first time Jordan was goading the fight on an emotional Ivory. Jordan started that fight imo. :]

If you guys are going to talk that much ooc could you bring it here? :x

It's like two pages already is all.

I didn't know what to have Connor say honestly. It's already awkward with the Pro's and such but I'll get something up. :]

Oh um... Nothing really happened other then... Lucian's character Tech is exactly what her name sounds like, a master at tech and crap like that... And the Phoenix Force is coming

Btw @LucianGrey7971 can you tell me when the Phoenix Force is making its way to Earth cause I wanna do something. It won't really harm the Phoenix Force or your plot

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
"Uh sure, I've stayed in a house with, among others, a fuzzy blue man, a demonic looking priest and an ex-killer-weapon clone. Should be fairly normal compared to home." Xander smiles at her.
Wait, was the killer weapon clone X-23?

I actually considered making a child of X-23 a couple times, and due to her longer life she would still look EXACTLY the same as in comics now xD I went against making the character tho

Pyosimros said:
I actually considered making a child of X-23 a couple times, and due to her longer life she would still look EXACTLY the same as in comics now xD I went against making the character tho
*Ahem* Ivory *Ahem*

Sorry, had something in my throat

Pyosimros said:
Okay honestly I was JUST about the follow that post up with saying that the character and Ivory could be child-of-clone buddies xD
Yeah, I just can't let you get away with it yet...

It was an idea I came up with like the day after Ivory was accepted and I had spent days coming up with reasons and excuses it would work, which was difficult because I had made Ivory black. After making actual charts and spending nights coming up with backstory I can't let people forget yet.

LokiofSP said:
Yeah, I just can't let you get away with it yet...
It was an idea I came up with like the day after Ivory was accepted and I had spent days coming up with reasons and excuses it would work, which was difficult because I had made Ivory black. After making actual charts and spending nights coming up with backstory I can't let people forget yet.
Forget what?

Crono said:
I'm just glad you got the joke.
I was afraid you'd think I didn't understand. xD
At first I thought, "Did he really not get it?" Then I remembered you liked it and I was like, ".... That little mother."

I figured it out!

Sitan's in the jungle waiting for someone to roll a 5 or a 8

Hello, hello. Sorry to just jump into this OOC, but I was just wondering if you were still accepting characters for this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back