• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

No, I actually wanted fury, I think he's interesting and it just so happened that his slot was open! Or at least I thought it was. How much leeway can I have as for as the biology? I was thinking of making a test tube baby using his DNA and him parenting/mentoring my charrie. If that's okay of course :)

NachoManGrande said:
No, I actually wanted fury, I think he's interesting and it just so happened that his slot was open! Or at least I thought it was. How much leeway can I have as for as the biology? I was thinking of making a test tube baby using his DNA and him parenting/mentoring my charrie. If that's okay of course :)
Let me help you a bit. In the comics there are two Nick Fury's. the classic David Haslehoff look alike is Nick Fury Sr. The one that is potrayed in the movies by Sam Jackson is Nick Fury Jr. Sr. Is taken, so if you really wanted, Jr is open to take

I had Jr. in mind. But you taught me something, I thought black fury was just part of the alternate ultimate series of marvel :o I didn't know he was part of the main continuity of marvel in that way. That's awesome! Haha

NachoManGrande said:
I had Jr. in mind. But you taught me something, I thought black fury was just part of the alternate ultimate series of marvel :o I didn't know he was part of the main continuity of marvel in that way. That's awesome! Haha
Yep, it was surprising to many people when it happened. Just glad I could do anything to help

LokiofSP said:
*Ahem*
And Ivory got kidnapped, this may be the moment he jumps ship....Or not
You never replied what went down so I wasn't sure if he had or not...

Also...no fair. Connor was just talking to Alex about switching sides. xD

Crono said:
You never replied what went down so I wasn't sure if he had or not...
Also...no fair. Connor was just talking to Alex about switching sides. xD
Oh....I didn't realize I had to confirm the kidnapping

Wait what Connor,Jack and Alex got blown up. And Ivory is switching sides? And connor was planning on going Pro? Ok aside from the explosion what happened after or have you guys been waiting for something else to happen?

@LokiofSP

@Crono

LokiofSP said:
Oh....I didn't realize I had to confirm the kidnapping
You didn't have to.

But my brain just works that way.

I guess they can switch sides together, it'll be an awkward moment when they see each other. LOL

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Wait what Connor,Jack and Alex got blown up. And Ivory is switching sides? And connor was planning on going Pro? Ok aside from the explosion what happened after or have you guys been waiting for something else to happen?
@The Dragon Rider Cough*

[/QUOTE]

Woops :P

well as you can see with Ivory, it turns out Rayna is pre-chipped by the Red Room so its not like she is fully self aware.

But that will be null and void since Ivory was captured and chipped as well.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Ah. I have already brought cindy in also.

[/QUOTE]
I see that... Ivory's gonna have words with her

Steel Zinogre]I see. Maybe we could get them together? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
That's a good idea actually, I've been meaning to show off one more thing about Ivory science the begging, especially with his relationship with Cassie is so deep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back