• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
@Pyosimros what do you mean by one of the only Canadians is just gonna wait? Are you Canadian? Have you been initiated? Have you received the welcome package? Welcome to the life of Canadianism! Here's your free Canadian life tip! Moose are actually very territorial and curious! If you come across a moose chances are it might kill you, not always on purpose. To protect yourself in case of moose encounter go to the closest tree and circle it, the moose will grow bored and leave! Don't try to climb it as the moose will just knock it over, and don't try to run as it will chase you down! Enjoy your Canadian experience!
Gett'em!

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Where was good ol Bob during the fight?

[/QUOTE]
Knocked the f out like I mentioned

Jordan's not a lady's man, clearly. LOL

@The Dragon Rider

Yeah I'd say go for it. No one can really accept you except Sitan, who isn't online very often. </3

So you can bring her in and such just know there's a tiny chance she may be declined or asked to be changed one day? Though I don't think that's happened yet so you'll most likely be fine. The only thing would be using CA and BW's DNA, I don't know if you only have to ask the Heroes/Villains kids if they are siblings or not but I personally don't mind. And the BW kids never posted in the Rp so you don't gotta ask them.

In other words, go for it. :]

I are still here. :]

CasualDragon said:
Are you really here though? Or are you an entity of this website simply existing rather than being
That's deep.

I might have to go on a quest to find myself, and the answer.

CasualDragon said:
The only one who truly knows the answer to this question is yourself. Embark on your own quest to find your true self
I can't, you see, Im a figment of your imagination. Casual... You've been in a mental hip spiral in Montreal scince 1969

LokiofSP said:
I can't, you see, Im a figment of your imagination. Casual... You've been in a mental hip spiral in Montreal scince 1969
That... That explains a lot. Since before I was born I was part of a hip spiral, I don't know how to cope with this information

CasualDragon said:
That... That explains a lot. Since before I was born I was part of a hip spiral, I don't know how to cope with this information
Simple... Wake up Casual

LokiofSP said:
Simple... Wake up Casual
That's a fairly simple piece of advice, but what if the world in which I'm a part of is falling apart and it's actually better to remain in this sleep oriented delusion?

CasualDragon said:
That's a fairly simple piece of advice, but what if the world in which I'm a part of is falling apart and it's actually better to remain in this sleep oriented delusion?
Swell then... Stay.... I guess?

Alright. What in the hell did they do to Pizza flavored Goldfish in the last so many years?

I remember having them like 8-10 years ago and they we're amazing. I'm snacking on some now and I'm just so disappointed.

Crono said:
Alright. What in the hell did they do to Pizza flavored Goldfish in the last so many years?
I remember having them like 8-10 years ago and they we're amazing. I'm snacking on some now and I'm just so disappointed.
Maybe they're just not as good as you remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back