• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Little Mak]((hey... can i join... or is it too late?))

[/QUOTE]
It's always open. :D

[QUOTE="Little Mak]dang it

FOUND SOMETHING

[/QUOTE]
Iron Fist is actually taken as well. :S

The list on the overview hasn't been updated in a while. The creator of the rp has been away for a while and hasn't had time to fix it. I'm sorry (:'() List off some Marvel heroes you like and we'll let you know if they're free or not!

@Little Mak do daughter of Taskmaster or Crossbones

I love how muddled Jordan's morals are. He goes from "I'm no hero and I'll hurt you" to "can't allow this war to get worse" in seconds

No your character doesn't have to be in a comic! They're a child of a character! If you can't find a picture of a person in a suit then use just a random photo! Lots of people just put a random photo to describe their character's appearance

Pyosimros said:
Terry quickly fell onto the floor, before slowly standing up. He was exhausted and he huffed. How do Sam and Richard do it?
Well in the Nova comics it's mentioned that Richard's dead so technically speaking he doesn't 'do it' any more.

[QUOTE="Little Mak]i know i like the drawn ones tho... im picky ask The Unamed Character.... i know her irl

[/QUOTE]
Whoa wait. You actually know someone from this site irl? Wow, none of my friends are huge enough nerds to come on here lol. #friendshipgoals

CasualDragon said:
Well in the Nova comics it's mentioned that Richard's dead so technically speaking he doesn't 'do it' any more.
Whoa wait. You actually know someone from this site irl? Wow, none of my friends are huge enough nerds to come on here lol. #friendshipgoals
well... lets say we are a bit more than friends.....

So I deleted the msg and spammed the chat, no idea if they were on IOS and they saw the post already or something ._.

True I admitted to forum rping to one of my friends because we were like BFFs and we trust each other with practically anything but I said a quit a year ago, which was true at the time until you guys got me back into it (>_>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back