• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Little Mak]well... lets say we are a bit more than friends.....

[/QUOTE]
Awww are you two in a relationship? That's so cute!

What the hell? I look at my hands and there's a little crater on the side of my finger... No idea if it's an infection but...

Pyosimros said:
True I admitted to forum rping to one of my friends because we were like BFFs and we trust each other with practically anything but I said a quit a year ago, which was true at the time until you guys got me back into it (>_>)
Aww you know you love us though.

Also why is everyday beat up on Connor day? :V

I mean seriously! If I didn't get into this site I probably would've quit RPing in general cause the place I was in before people post like once a day, and we all are plotting to kill Connor, that's why

Alright, I somehow sustained a caffeine buzz for 12 hours so... I'll be staying on a little longer

LokiofSP said:
(The bullets were rubber btw)
Yeah but if they can knock people out...

And I know they can cause wounds and he's in his civilian clothes so no protection. :o

AnnoDomini said:
What happened? I've been out drinking for a couple of days now.
Alcoholic. :V

My best friends doing the same in Las Vegas.

Like seriously, I wanted to go. :[

Romania. East Europe. It's something we do almost daily. For me, it was a beverage made out of cherries. Sweet, alchoolic, and I felt like a trashy trailer wife. xD

8 Day timeskip after everyone got to the rebel base and Jordan/Ivory had a throwdown and Connor let Ivory's name slip to Maria.

Little mission of infiltration occurred, fighting happened, retreat happened. That about sums it up right? I could go into more detail.

I suppose.

Is Alex going to have stayed at the rebel base for the timeskip? :o

That seems to be where most will be heading if not already there.

I guess. I mean, he won't leave willy nilly, or will he? Maybe he went out to the Outcasts, and then back at the base?

@Pyosimros what do you mean by one of the only Canadians is just gonna wait? Are you Canadian? Have you been initiated? Have you received the welcome package? Welcome to the life of Canadianism! Here's your free Canadian life tip! Moose are actually very territorial and curious! If you come across a moose chances are it might kill you, not always on purpose. To protect yourself in case of moose encounter go to the closest tree and circle it, the moose will grow bored and leave! Don't try to climb it as the moose will just knock it over, and don't try to run as it will chase you down! Enjoy your Canadian experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back