• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Tps is pretty decent, though the whole Oz kit thing made combat really easy. Finished off the final boss like it was nothing

I didn't know where everyone was supposed to be so I just stuck Connor in an alley. :x

Also this new layout. The screen tears are real.

Crono said:
I didn't know where everyone was supposed to be so I just stuck Connor in an alley. :x
Also this new layout. The screen tears are real.
I know right, it was so sudden, I was like, "Let me go to the home page." And then boom! Fancy new layout

LokiofSP said:
Eh, Im just giving it a chance
Oh I didn't mean it in a horribly bad way! The quoting thing is a little weird now, but I mean, the logo isn't as nice as it used to be. The colour scheme is nicer though!

Pyosimros said:
It's just everything's so big... Don't you dare say that's what she said
That's what he said.

CasualDragon said:
Oh I didn't mean it in a horribly bad way! The quoting thing is a little weird now, but I mean, the logo isn't as nice as it used to be. The colour scheme is nicer though!
You just say that because the color scheme matches your picture! :P

Crono said:
You just say that because the color scheme matches your picture! :P
That's it. You've discovered the true reason of my happiness. This whole website's a lie, the only reason I'm here is the colour scheme. I'm a fraud

Anyone played Life is Strange? It's an underrated game made by Square and I actually like it more then the Telltale games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back