• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Woah woah woah, this is simply Ivory telling Conner, "You missed allot in the last two months nerd, leave me alone." It's also development on Ivory's part, pre two months he would have never THOUGHT of pulling this

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Insomniac me wonders why tired Crono and tired LokiofSP arent asleep

[/QUOTE]
Because Im currently on a bus, and Its moving so fast and people are so loud that I can't sleep

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Well tired you should just get off and let Insomniac me deal with it

[/QUOTE]
Shh no I needs Crono, Ivory's laying into Conber right now

Well it's hitting Connor because all those reasons Ivory listed out are the very things that have been keeping him up at night and such sooo.

Crono said:
Well it's hitting Connor because all those reasons Ivory listed out are the very things that have been keeping him up at night and such sooo.
Yeah well I had meant to go into detail, like telling him about Obsidian Striker in full detail and stuff but mobile hurts my thumbs to much

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]ikr i on pc atm but hate mobile

[/QUOTE]
... Show off

But in all seriousness your right, Ivory's reaction to Conner will be my last post for now

My post is coming I swear. :v

Tired Crono is slow with emotional posts. And also probably missed some opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back