• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Who do u think Jaon would be cute with?

[/QUOTE]
....... Not gonna lie, Marko or Jack

Shameless. :V

tumblr_n4edg4i2sw1tt7g2go1_500.png

As for Miku, Jordan still.

Also I know it's not Conner and Alrx but that pick is the best

Speaking of ships, I lied about my OTP............... My OTP is actually Bob and Luna

LokiofSP said:
(Just for that....)
Bob sighed as he walked into his apartment, he set down the groceries he fetched and laid down on his couch, "Things are actually looking up a bit for me now.... Huh." He kicked his feet back and relaxed, "Funny how just as my life gets better, everyone else's gets worse..."

Just then three shots rang through his apartment and Bob had three bullet holes in his chest, "This ship.... Has... Sailed." And with that Bob died on his floor....

'(Screw you Pyo)
No!

Wrong quote!

So we gonna skip to them arriving at the base or is there going to be some sort of Pro ambush that destroys the mustang causing The Boss to go Super Saiyan? :o

Crono said:
So we gonna skip to them arriving at the base or is there going to be some sort of Pro ambush that destroys the mustang causing The Boss to go Super Saiyan? :o
The Boss won't go Super Saiyan obviously.................................. She'll go Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God Form

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Seeing Connor going after the Boss and hearing what she asked him Maniac immediately thought "he needs an adult"

[/QUOTE]
I can't. I'm done.

Rip me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back