• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Oooh! Yeah okay, further back than I thought. You missed a few arcs then.

Right now we're kinda in the beginnings(?) of a Civil War like arc.

The public and government are tired of all the damages and deaths occurring in the battles. So the Superhero Registration Act was put into effect. (You can google it if your no sure what it is. I'll try and give a little summary of it though...) Heroes are supposed to signup, give up their secret identities, everyone will know their powers, receive designated training amongst other things. Well not all the heroes are okay with that for many reasons. (Alright I'm seriously bad at trying to summarize things. xD )

So theres the Pro's who signed up and are being ordered to hunt down and imprison any hero that's not registered and the Anti's that aren't interested in registering. Some are forming a rebellion, some are hiding, and some are going about their everyday hero ways and ignoring both sides I guess. :o

Pro's are outnumbered at this point I believe. (Do we have a list? And if National doesn't come back Marko and Kelai won't be around.)

I see, I think I have my character be a pro then

So is the sign up still going on at the Tower, if it is I'll have my character go down to the lobby which I assume is the signup location and register.

What page did this arc begin on?

526 is when the very beginning started. When the angry mob happened and the police we're called in, then the president passed the bill.

As for where to go to register. I know Oscorp works. Someone else would have to answer for Stark Tower or Perry Industries. :x

Sorry I haven't been on much today, I'll try more tomorrow but I'm getting ready for a trip so yeah....As for the battle, why don't we time skip at the end of tonight (12 PM maybe?) and then have time to prep so we can battle at noon tomorrow? Keep in mind I'm going by eastern stanferd time

LucianGrey7971 said:
Terry isn't the brightest bucket is he?
Oh my god. This comment killed me, I almost choked.

And @Pyosimros did Cassandra just show up at the warehouse the others are in?

And by others I meant Ivory, Conner, Alex, etc..

He's a child... Cut him some slack

And yah Cassandra went into the warehouse

Oh god wait let me compile a list comparing how many members in both teams...

Bringin him out later and the girl is dead lol

Pyosimros said:
xD @The Unamed Character you have a child of Wolverine and a child of Silver Surfer https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avengers-next-generation.116145/page-14 https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avengers-next-generation.116145/page-15
Undecided/Neutral:

Cassie

John

Victoria

Niki

Trey

Cordelia

Pro:

Finn

Dimitri

Phoenix

Perry

Jaon?

Redd

Harry

Joseph

Luna?

Bob

Terry

Anti:

Connor

Ivory

Jack

Alex

Marko

Liona

Tanya

Allison

Amelia

Kelai?

Cassandra

Clair

Jordan

Miku

Noah

Boss

So it's 11 vs. 16

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Guys what's happening I didn't notifications)

[/QUOTE]
We're still at the warehouse. We just met up with Alex/Ivory then Cassandra, Niki, Clair, and Noah showed up as well.

Connor and Jack right now.

tumblr_lzo4g8zrtd1r7d4a2.gif

@The Regal Rper

I mean, it's kinda slow, but it works! Give me a minute to read today's posts and I'll be with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back