• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Hello everyone, sorry I was gone for so long, this weird blue telephone box came out of nowhere and suddenly I was with this guy called The Doctor and we were fighting aliens, then he died, but he came back in a different body and.... Never mind, what did I miss?

Well then.....So how about them sports? Did you hear how Lebron James made a touchdown off of the hole-in-one conversion? He deserved to win the FIFA world cup, he's the best player in the NHL after all

( So pro is at Stark and Rebels is at Parker Industries?

( So pro is at Stark and Rebels is at Parker Industries?

I just realised that ever since I've joined this site I've only rp'd as guys maybe a girl once or twice, for the sake of balance xD

Well if he's going pro you could have him register, or just say he's already registered if you want.

If he's Anti you could just have him laying low or searching for the rebellion building?

You could deal with some low level criminals? Maybe someone will join in?

Or just wait for something to happen between two characters and have him show up?

Dunno.

Up to you. :]

Well i'm not gonna register.

I'm gonna stick to beating down on gangsters until someone is sent after me, then imma go batman interrogation on em to found out what they want me to register for.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Did Maniac's blood do anything?)

[/QUOTE]
Well Dimitri lived so either it saved him or Jack almost drowned him with it.

LOL.

The twins and Jaon are registering with Harry I suppose.

And Connor left Oscorp.

Ivory found Alex.

But ummm...... how exactly should I dive in

What is currently going on?

Last I checked the avengers were mourning the fake death of one of their own and my character was hanging out in the Stark Tower.

It's still just hours after the big signup Maria Hill set up for registration at Stark Tower. So Civil War.

Fake death? You mean Dimitri's?

If you look on the page before this (192 maybe 191) I gave tiny suggestions for someone else to hop in if you want a peek. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back