• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Oh for... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*censored*

[/QUOTE]
Yep, this is what happens when you leave for so long, you think it's back for you? Imagine what Sat is gonna be like when she comes back

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Oh dear, she still isn't back?
R.I.P her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
So you want a list of the sides?

Was around today but didn't post cause I didn't want to start Rping with anyone then poof. Was grandma sitting and baby sitting.

Crono said:
Was around today but didn't post cause I didn't want to start Rping with anyone then poof. Was grandma sitting and baby sitting.
Psh, you think that's bad, try doing that while stopping a bomb from blowing up and simotaniously trying to play Tetris...

Cuz I haven't and want to see the results

LokiofSP said:
Psh, you think that's bad, try doing that while stopping a bomb from blowing up and simotaniously trying to play Tetris...
Cuz I haven't and want to see the results
Who says I didn't stop a bomb while playing Tetris?

Pyosimros said:
(Ivory grabbed Jordan though...)
Nerp.

If you meant cupping the hands around the mouth it was Ivory doing it to himself so his voice would travel. :o

So pretty much everyone registered, we did a two day time skip, non-registered people are in hiding and the registered people are scattered across the city

Pyosimros said:
So pretty much everyone registered, we did a two day time skip, non-registered people are in hiding and the registered people are scattered across the city
*six day

I don't no what to do with John xD I feel like he should go Doctor Strange and just ditch without question and just not register

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
I don't know what to do with John xD I feel like he should go Doctor Strange and just ditch without question and just not register
Nah, government would hunt him down, he's technically a hero in their eyes

Crono said:
Nerp.
If you meant cupping the hands around the mouth it was Ivory doing it to himself so his voice would travel. :o
BTW, if your alright with it can we have Bob and Conner meet up? This is Bob's personal mission, to confront Conner one last time as a sign of respect before he's ordered to hunt him down

Honestly I got used to the whole only E and Space thing but in AC4 they started cluttering the screen with 3 more buttons! First world problems.

Oh yes, Jordan is the asshole, saving everyone and not even mentioning it, and deciding not to take sides in a war between to extreme sides. What an ASS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back