• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Terry just signed cause he had no idea what was going on xD he'll have to go through some intense convincing by Maria to actually fight
Oh I understand, but it's not going to be Maria, it'll be Bob. Because Bob is nicer

And no, I forgot her name but she was on Justice League Unlimited

Steel Zinogre] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] your post from last night did not mention Bob leaving at all. So I just assumed he stayed.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Really? COuld have sworn it did.

My bad, I was pretty tired, might have just forgotten

LokiofSP said:
I guess you could say Terry has a Samsung....
GALAXY!
giphy.gif

CasualDragon said:
That has to be one of the best puns so far. Out of all of the puns that have been sprouted on this rp, that has to be one of the finest.
I try, I try

Crono said:
Haters gonna hate. potatoes gonna potate

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Also Steel, Bob hadn't actually gone yet, he was getting ready to go, he needs everyone else in the registration to come with him.....Yeah I should have made this all more clear last night, my bad.

Steel Zinogre]Yeah. It should be more clear. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Like I said, I'm sorry. When I get really tired I tend to cut corners when doing anything. Shortening sentences, cutting out details, all because the only thing on my mind is how good my bed id gonna feel when I go to sleep. I'm sorry

LokiofSP said:
Like I said, I'm sorry. When I get really tired I tend to cut corners when doing anything. Shortening sentences, cutting out details, all because the only thing on my mind is how good my bed id gonna feel when I go to sleep. I'm sorry
[/img]

I understand. It happens to the best of us.

So....Any one wanna time skip to the first pro vs anti fight....Yes, no, maybe, so? I could go either way personally

Crono said:
We just gonna go straight to an all out fight?
Not going to drag it out any?
I would like to say a straight out fight, but that really depends on how people react to things

LokiofSP said:
I would like to say a straight out fight, but that really depends on how people react to things
Words not work well. lol

What I meant was...

Are we going to go straight to a final type of fight? We're not going to drag out the arc a little bit?

Tactics, missions, sabatoge...all sounded like fun things. lol

I guessed some people might get caught or seriously injured over time. Especially if the whole super soldier squad is sent after people. :o

Seems a tid bit rushed from the bill being passed straight to the ending? I mean both the Justice and Spider Invasion arcs we're a bit rushed as well weren't they? Or am I just overthinking it? :P

I'm fine with whatever the consensus is. Just pointing it out and such. :]

Crono said:
Words not work well. lol
What I meant was...

Are we going to go straight to a final type of fight? We're not going to drag out the arc a little bit?

Tactics, missions, sabatoge...all sounded like fun things. lol

I guessed some people might get caught or seriously injured over time. Especially if the whole super soldier squad is sent after people. :o

Seems a tid bit rushed from the bill being passed straight to the ending? I mean both the Justice and Spider Invasion arcs we're a bit rushed as well weren't they? Or am I just overthinking it? :P

I'm fine with whatever the consensus is. Just pointing it out and such. :]
No No no, I wasn't saying we go straight to the final fight, like you said words. I was saying we move a bit closer to the FIRST fight, when both sides are set to go and we're simply doing a bit more prep (Spying, espionage, ect.)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Aedan was just ambushed by spider army before the fight happened and was knocked out. Since my second - two day - break has the same result as the last.

I needeth a rundown on what hath happened!

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I'm going to go out on a limb and say Aedan was just ambushed by spider army before the fight happened and was knocked out. Since my second - two day - break has the same result as the last.
I needeth a rundown on what hath happened!

[/QUOTE]
Well we started Civil War due to Jack's actions and sides have been chosen....That's a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back