• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
(Yeah... Order won't pass until after the government show off their Avengers to the public...)
Winning~

Also, atleast the Anti group is still spread out and disorganized, kinda makes it evenish?

Crono said:
Winning~
Also, atleast the Anti group is still spread out and disorganized, kinda makes it evenish?
Erm not really

I suspect that the anti groups will meet up. That's why it's good that Finn and Dimitri are pro, so they have fire power, but I still hope that characters coming in go pro

Well yeah, but look at the people on the anti. Two powerful symbiotes, a team of TRAINED agents with robot suits, a guy who can't die, need I go on?

Well since there was all this talk about the Super Soldier serum maybe it could be used on a squad of four shield agents. Some NPC's to even things out? Could also make for some storyline I suppose.

Crono said:
Well since there was all this talk about the Super Soldier serum maybe it could be used on a squad of four shield agents. Some NPC's to even things out? Could also make for some storyline I suppose.
Perfect! All agents except Bob get it!

Because I have plans for Bob.........#Plasmids4Bob

Hey, anyone know what happened toNational ?

It seems different enough to be fine....Kinda, I mean we're doing the heroes kids, these are just new heroes so. I guess it's in a gray area

Pyosimros said:
Anyways, who's on pro?
We got:

Terry: Nova

Perry: Spider-Man

Bob: White Star

Harry: Green Goblin

Dimitri: Quicksilver

Finn: Smasher

Redd: Hades and Howard Stark

Phoniex: No secret identity

Luna?: No secret identity

It's decently sized now, was kinda hoping Clair would join to make it a BIT more even but still, it evened out a bit

Terry just signed cause he had no idea what was going on xD he'll have to go through some intense convincing by Maria to actually fight

You guys think this person's Marvel?
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back