• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

I'm surprised nobody has attempted to just take the fight with Massacre to a petrol station... Weakness=Extreme temperatures, yet everyone is using ineffective physical attacks xD

Anyway, I'm pretty tired too. I'll be continuing the brawl tomorrow also.

@Barbas please tell me you are allowing for the whole some time to rest thing instead of popping back up in 5 minutes

and i'll finsih that fight tomorrow with ice and hellfire

@GoldenCharizard4

Ultron and Fenrir Lokison attacked the Avengers tower, the present avengers were losing the battle, but more heroes arrived to save the day, Fenrir was forced to retreat, and soon after, Ultron also. The heroes entered the avengers tower, and had a small bonding session. Though when Massacre, a symbiote, emerged from the sewers and started murdering people, the heroes were forced to attack him. A villain named Hypnas, was able to take Pietro out of the fight before she was beaten by Steph Strange. Most of the heroes were weakened from the fight before, Rosaline was able to damage Massacre with fire, before being critically injured, Connor and Cassie, despite their injuries, also joined the fight. Though Hypnas was able to take Cassie out before being defeated by Steph. Perry Parker A.K.A Spiderman, showed up and saved Smasher from being killed, both Perry and 'Mercury'/Silver Streak, were critically injured by Massacre, and Massacre has been battling Smasher until now, when Scarlett Whitch has showed up and amped Smasher, Massacre is in the process of retreating. Ultron rejoined the fight but was promptly defeated by Steph.

Archangel Galdrael] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14836-goldencharizard4/ said:
@GoldenCharizard4[/URL]
Ultron and Fenrir Lokison attacked the Avengers tower, the present avengers were losing the battle, but more heroes arrived to save the day, Fenrir was forced to retreat, and soon after, Ultron also. The heroes entered the avengers tower, and had a small bonding session. Though when Massacre, a symbiote, emerged from the sewers and started murdering people, the heroes were forced to attack him. A villain named Hypnas, was able to take Pietro out of the fight before she was beaten by Steph Strange. Most of the heroes were weakened from the fight before, Rosaline was able to damage Massacre with fire, before being critically injured, Connor and Cassie, despite their injuries, also joined the fight. Though Hypnas was able to take Cassie out before being defeated by Steph. Perry Parker A.K.A Spiderman, showed up and saved Smasher from being killed, both Perry and 'Mercury'/Silver Streak, were critically injured by Massacre, and Massacre has been battling Smasher until now, when Scarlett Whitch has showed up and amped Smasher, Massacre is in the process of retreating. Ultron rejoined the fight but was promptly defeated by Steph.
Wow. Mind if I use this for an update for the new RP'ers?

For the heroes, yeah. Overall though Massacre did the most damage. Maybe Steph should have attacked him, since she had access to his weakness. ( :P )

Next time, I refuse to allow Scarlett Witch to show up like some spirit without dialogue over the course of two posts and amp Smasher. (RP PIS) xD

If you had kept attacking me for like, five seconds you probably would have started to do some massive damage to him lol. He's not as impervious as the Hulk because that would be a little op

Still miles more durable than the other heroes, villains are naturally stronger from what I've seen, Ultron and Loki are poor examples since both had armies, but without an army to help I'd assume it'd take a combined hero effort. Sometimes I'm a little 'meh' as a villain, since I don't like to be too overpowered.

Wow, Avenger 2.0 is kicking *ss and taking names. Still, a certain object might slow them down.

I dare say the Avengers have actually come out of both conflicts worse than their opponents this far.

May I give Aedan momentum manipulation? I actually seem to have made him severely underpowered as combat doesn't get him very far...

Oh my god if another villain attacks us in the streets Finn is going to go comatose because he doesn't have enough "juice" to transform and fight again xD go find somebody else to fight!

I'm pretty sure 90% of the heroes are atleast a little injured at this point, haha.

Connor still hasn't recovered either considering it's probably only been a few hours since the Ultron/Finrir showdown.

Mrph. Welp, lets retconn that situation and maybe timeskip to some time later when the heroes are a bit rested.

Yeah it was the plan I believe to have a timeskip soon. Then let everyone spread out a bit instead of being clustered together, with a bit more chitchat and less hitthat.

I can't believe I just said that.

I believe we did the time skip, it was only short, but the injured are resting at the tower. Another large scale fight would be far too soon, though a smaller scale one, between two or three people, may work. But even then, I think if Arner wants to cause havok it's either killing Tony/Pietro then escaping. (If they agree) or, attacking Finn/Connor and then fighting Aedan. But even then, I think we've all had enough of combat for now. xD

I could be wrong but I think the time skip was meant to be like a day or two skip. Maybe I was assuming though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back