• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Deadkool said:
((Well, if the GM agrees I think that'd be an excellent idea)
It would give Cassie a more aggressive side, and worse nightmares.... Yeah. I think Tony's gonna die. Remember the internal bleeding?

Crono said:
I could be wrong but I think the time skip was meant to be like a day or two skip. Maybe I was assuming though.
And once everyone agrees, it will be a two-day time skip.

tumblr_nd6onrBfCL1s9sfbjo1_500.gif

Glad to her you're on board.

There are two types of death that are the worst in characters. The "I just got better yay oh look I'm dead" death and the "yes (insert name) I will get better so you go to sleep now oh wait the bad guy just came into my room and killed me and you won't know until you wake up in the morning" type of death.

Eh, I guess a bit of both but at the same time when you read one of those deaths they're the ones that hurt the most!

Cool thanks!

CasualDragon said:
Eh, I guess a bit of both but at the same time when you read one of those deaths they're the ones that hurt the most!
So do you think that should happen?

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]For the heroes, yeah. Overall though Massacre did the most damage. Maybe Steph should have attacked him, since she had access to his weakness. ( :P )
Next time, I refuse to allow Scarlett Witch to show up like some spirit without dialogue over the course of two posts and amp Smasher. (RP PIS) xD

[/QUOTE]
I would have buy the villain it seems only steph can hurt showed up and he kinda took priority because we'll I wanted him gone for more than a few minutes

Side note I say we kill peter parker

While on the topic of the parents can we decide something for Steve? I don't wanna use him cause it just feels awks. :o

Someone said something about him retiring at one point, I'd be down for that. Maybe the serum wore off or is wearing off and his body aged and it was just agreed upon by everyone that he stop? I dunno. Technically we could keep him fine and healthy if that's what is wanted but I won't use him. :S Unless asked or it's necessary I suppose.

Yeah, I think Steve is 100% retired.He's an old man,the Serum doesn't slow the aging process from what I believe. But Tony can fight due to the Iron Man suit. Steve? Not so much.

Also @sitanomoto may I give Aedan momentum manipulation?

Yes,

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Haha! Massacre kills Peter, Arner kills Tony?

[/QUOTE]
ooh, that would give Cassie a reason to want to kill him.... Right now she just thinks he's cute.

Plenty of candidates, Fenrir could kill Pietro (If reaper agrees) or Scarlett Witch. Three prominent hero deaths would turn the 'teen' avengers into proper adults, they still seem pretty inexperienced. This would be an excuse for them to really up there game.

Meh I think personally steph is good on the teen adult thing lol

I was never big on the use of death to say hey look how serious this is these hero's died we are totally serious in this comic

Eh, I won't argue. But just because she's technically 'Sorceress Supreme' doesn't mean she has a vast level of knowledge like her father. It's not like she's suffered before after all, I'd say she's still pretty inexperienced. But it is your character. That isn't why the heroes would be killed though, it is a side plot. But its also a means of advancing the plot, forcing the heroes into upping their game, and giving them a reason to hate the villains on a personal level.

She inexperienced in combat and being a teen but being a magic user she good in understanding responsibility she is good hitting villains well her great uncle is doromormo so meh I guess she could stand to want to see people dead

I think it'd be a bit much to kill both Pietro and SW. It'd be way hard on Dimitri, lol.

Connor's already got some angry feelings for Fenrir going, after they last fought and he got injured. Angry might be strong for the kind of personality Connor has but atleast some resentment.

Doromormo? You mean Dormmamu right?

And I think all the heroes are experienced in hitting villains... What I meant was just inexperienced with life itself.

Crono said:
I think it'd be a bit much to kill both Pietro and SW. It'd be way hard on Dimitri, lol.
Connor's already got some angry feelings for Fenrir going, after they last fought and he got injured. Angry might be strong for the kind of personality Connor has but atleast some resentment.
Both? I'm not THAT evil! I was just thinking one or the other. But like I said, it's Reaper's call for these things,they are technically his characters. xD

Well yeah life they are teens

And yeah she's related to him on her mother's side I think he married in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back