• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

That means Steph Strange is runnin around playing hero with DORMAMMU's blood in her. You are part Super-super-super villain! :o

Yeah could be a plot one day

Yeah steph is related because clea's father is umar dormmamu's brother

No wait umar his his sister so many mistakes today lol anywho yeah its why family reunions are really weird

Family reunions... Beg pardon but Dormmamu is Dr Strange's nemesis. Any reunion would be Dormammu massacring him and Steph xD

"I hear Uncle Dormmy's cooking is great dad" "Oh absolutely my...*Chokes on poison* Ugh...Ah agh!"

So just to be curious here are we all at Avengers Tower, are Crono and I still on the streets walking back or are we all in our separate homes and stuff? Sorry, just got a little confused lol

You and Crono are still walking back. But when everyone agrees Sit will time skip 2 days.

Steph will have been in the sanctum for the days then bieing a big nerd and trying to find a way to stop the vectors

And I agree to it

I agree to it as well. At this point for Finn and Connor it's either do a speedup so that they are at the base of Stark Tower or just wait for the time skip, then post. :o

Wherever he wants to be, though the Avengers Tower is where most heroes are.

I think everyone involved in the fight has agreed, Barbos is already at a bunker where he'd be repairing Ultron so I don't think he needs to agree.

It's fine, just a minor thing. I never actually said it was Carbon Polymer in the app to be fair, kinda let the picture speak for itself cause I can be lazy. :c

I just know that Cap's suit was Carbon Polymer.

A two day time skip. I thought you agreed when you asked where you would be,I thought you meant after the skip... Sorry. xD

Ok, are we all ready for the time skip?

Or are we all still needing to get to the tower? Cause I have a post ready for the time skip, I'm just waiting for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back