• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

i am getting the feeling this is going to be one big fight constantly in the rp considering Ultron can repair adamantium in 5 minutes

i am thinking min sun in ultrons chest suffocate the human ice the symbiote just have top wait on the second to get the first and third going

well ultron is played and one liner physical indestructible so we need something inside him that is explosive and hot , The dream person is still human so she can suffocate from the mist, and massacre is weak to cold so powerful ice

@Raven Slender you might as well stop posting the person your tryign to talk to is off line

Karcen said:
well ultron is played and one liner physical indestructible so we need something inside him that is explosive and hot , The dream person is still human so she can suffocate from the mist, and massacre is weak to cold so powerful ice

@Raven Slender you might as well stop posting the person your tryign to talk to is off line
i didnt not know that

yeah he also normally talks alot he isn't as emotionless as he says as he is based on hank pyms brain waves, same applies to the latter versions and his kids ( the vision)

yeah np it was mostly a joke about killing her just had to get her out before we had another 20 or so page fight

will she come back and pro long the fight to annoying portions and not let people actually rest i mean steph has not told anyone her name or anything because no time

Yeah I'd suggest after this fight they have a more prolonged sitdown/downtime and spread out rather than everyone at Stark Tower. :]

Maybe even a minor time skip of a few hours, a day, or a few days. I dunno, just thoughts. Get some relationships/friendships happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back