• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Basically, Ultron attacked the Avengers Tower, and took control over The Hulk, a huge fight happened, Iron Girl and her father Iron man were badly injured, along with Captain America Jr, multiple heroes came to the avengers aid, Fenrir Lokison, another villain, also joined the chaos, but was also forced to retreat. With Hulk being freed and Ultron being forced to retreat, the heroes are all now resting in the Avengers tower, whilst Ultron is self repairing, yet Massacre, a new villain, is reaking havok upon humans on the streets. @Steel Zinogre

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha pretty much, just wonder into the tower and ask what happened and what-not.

Did he go tot he bunker early on? I remember something about a bunker when Ultron was on it's way atleast. You could say he was down there and just came out or something. I dunno.

Obviously if you're a villain you could interact with Massacre or attack the tower...

OR! You could interact with Massacre and attack the tower together! xD

She is on top of the Avengers tower, right? Pretty sure most people know that, she could come down with the others at any time. It's cold at the top...

Karcen said:
@Raven Slender does your character have telepathic powers?
she has many powers i just didnt say them all cuz i for got to put the rest of her powers u will discover in the RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back