• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

@Archangel Galdrael @AnnoDomini

Alright so i was thinking of trying to mix your characters into the fight with Justice but now that i think about once their rescued they'll be in no condition to fight for awhile so is it cool with you guys if I introduce Justice and his companion then have the other members fill you on?

Fine by me, it's the introduction of your character so you can do it how you want. :P

He'd get all the New Avengers pretty pissed if he attacked the injured members that just returned. Unless that was what you we're going for. :3

Alex may have healed, Connor wouldn't be able to fight, and dunno about Vik and Aedan we'd have to see how that fight goes. And Teri would be fine as well, unless something happens.

Alright thanks I'll get things set to introduce him.

@National not sure if you got the last bit I used for Justice but he was calling for Fist's help earlier some guards are about to attack him

During the next fight with Electro, he's sure to become more of a pain in the butt for the New Avengers...At least, how I'm planning, I hope he can become a bigger villain...

Hey um. I'm going through some relationship bullshit right now, and I haven't been feeling like doing anything, so you might not see me for a bit. Just a heads up

I didn't answer before cuz I couldn't choose honestly. Child of Havok gets my vote though but do what you'd enjoy more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back