• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I cannot ever get a break. >.<
*Cries*

Too much responsibility!

[/QUOTE]
I'M SORRY.

i wuv u

You can make the fight a quickie if you want? I dunno. Dx

I know you just got back which is why I haven't bugged you but Regal brought it up so blame him. :x

Time to cast your votes;

How many IC days until Harry Osborn is realized as the Goblin, revealed as this menace to the public, and Oscorp is completely boycotted?

My next post is a chase scene, warning you now. Ray Dillon's gonna get caught, and Barry will...Actually, what WILL he do with him? I don't think he knows of anywhere that can contain Ray Dillon, he hasn't met S.H.I.E.L.D and all...

I mean you're basically fighting yourself right now. Maybe put him in stark towers?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Wait so there's a post about LA, is that were the next battle for human kind (or at least a tiny little thing) is going to happen? If so then I guess some of us should find a reason to get down there lol

Newtype said:
If so, how should I jump in?
So at the moment some of the characters are dealing with Harry Osbourne Jr, some are around Oscorp, Barry is fighting some villains, a couple of characters are in Serbia (?) having their own problems, and some of us are just out doing our own things. So to jump in you can either head to Stark Tower and join some of the group that's there, try to go to Oscorp though things were bad there last time so it might be wise to leave Harry alone for a while, or just post your character doing some mundane thing. Dimitri's at home scanning through data and Finn's at his home watching the news so don't worry if you're not interacting with anyone!

Guys if I were to create a new character, should it be one of Nova or Havok cause I don't really know.... And I'll probably kill a character off if I do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back