• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Alright, fair enough. I have two concepts for the villain in mind though. Either take the Superior Spider-Man like route where a villain takes over Perry's mind though instead of in Superior Spider-Man Otto turns good he should be still evil. Or just... City blackout and deadly toxin thingy

Pyosimros said:
Alright, fair enough. I have two concepts for the villain in mind though. Either take the Superior Spider-Man like route where a villain takes over Perry's mind though instead of in Superior Spider-Man Otto turns good he should be still evil. Or just... City blackout and deadly toxin thingy
Hm...I think it would be better if you went the Superior Spider-man route as it would not only mess with his friends minds, but there's some potential for some very good family moments as well, it might destroy the team in a similar way Massacre did if you play your cards right

(Hey, Shh I'm still here. I just somehow missed the beginning of the time skip and can figure out how to get back in.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hel said:
Hey! Does that mean that I can have a brother to RP with?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yesh, also you missed all of this:

(Well Cassie's secret sister Clair came and is currently acting like tech support for Cassandra and Dimitri as they fight Harry Osbourne while she stays at Stark Tower. This ultimatley turned out bad as Oscorp began to burn and Dimitri was captured. Ivory and Perry left to have a quick family reunion but it was inturuppted by Redd who's taking Ivory back to Cassie, once there Fennrir showed up and began to usher everyone out of a burning Stark Tower)

Meanwhile in Siberia: Aedan and Connor found Alex (and Vik) after the two months at a HYDRA facility and are currently fighting. Both Connor and Alex injured, Aedan and Vik fighting. Teri arriving to help and extract. Short version. :o

And Alex made a move on Connor, can't forget that.

Guys, I've just made a life altering discovery...

Lee Pace... The guy who plays Ned from Pushing daisies:

tumblr_mch7h2gJ5Y1r0qvpa.gif

Also plays Thranduil... Legolas's dad...:

tumblr_inline_npxu44GF0q1sqdzc9_500.gif

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pyosimros said:
Wait fo real?
Yesh

Hel said:
Guys, I've just made a life altering discovery...
Lee Pace... The guy who plays Ned from Pushing daisies:

tumblr_mch7h2gJ5Y1r0qvpa.gif

Also plays Thranduil... Legolas's dad...:

tumblr_inline_npxu44GF0q1sqdzc9_500.gif

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Yesh

@sitanomoto I got permission from Reaper to play another son of Quicksilver...Can you please approve my app now...? Sorry if this seems annoying, but...Kind of excited, haven't RP'd much in a while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back